Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2020/02/16/sonic-the-hedgehog-box-office-records-68m-jim-carrey-james-marsden-sega/#3b7deccf4498

Sonic beating Pokemon for No1 Video game movie debut :O

What year is it ?

Also I watched the movie , its actually very enjoyable. Although its definitely targeted a lot towards kids. The way they portray Sonic levels in the movie is quite smart and sets up the universe to possibly add Sonic 2,3 and Adventure stories later. 

Jim Carrey was amazing as well , definitely carried this film a lot for the adults watching. 

If you have ever played a Sonic game or liked 90s era Jim Carrey I would highly recommend this movie.

Edited by Shadoken
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dante77 said:

We're kinda going OT but I think Borderlands 3 is the best game in the series.

BUT, Eli Roth and movie based on a game!!! That's as suicide right there!!!

Gameplay wise I would agree definetely. Can't agree with characters and writing though. Ava, Troy, and Tyreen sucked big time. 

For me BL2 everyone + BL3 gameplay would be perfect game. 

Gameplay wise I would agree definetely. Can't agree with characters and writing though. Ava, Troy, and Tyreen sucked big time. 

For me BL2 everyone + BL3 gameplay would be perfect game. 

Agree. Gameplay and visuals also, so much variety in visuals for the first time in borderlands game. Characters and writing were much better in previous games. Yeah. Bl3 gameplay, visuals and levels and bl2 characters and writing!

Late to the party but finally watched Knives Out.

What a film, every scene felt like a sliver of pleasure, shame I can't watch this again.

Just like Brick and Looper before, Rian Johnson sticks to what he does best.

^Rian Johnson? Will surely give it a look then. 
Watched Good Newwz last night with the fam. Went in fearing it’d be another stupid thing like Housefull or the like but what a fun little movie! All the actors have done well including AK who’s back to his Khakee and Bhagam Bhaag form. 
Many genuine-LOL scenes, decent music, fun characters and a semi-delicate subject threaded well. Really, the worst thing about it is the title with that idiotic spelling and maybe an out of place song.