Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

Watching all the dumbshit fanbabies convince themselves this is Ridley scott levels of directors cut when its literally the same mediocre movie is gonna be more entertaining than the film itself. :lol:

• Haha 2

Yesssss!! :happydance:

Watchmen Director's Cut and especially Batman v Superman Ultimate Cut are FANTASTIC!

It looks like this will be a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BEAST ALTOGETHER! 4 hour movie or mini-series! With Junkie XL's hype drums and Zack Snyder's action, I CAN'T WAIT!

Also, Army of the Dead will be releasing on Netflix in 2021, too! That's two Snyder films in one year!

Edited by The Panda

4 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

Watching all the dumbshit fanbabies convince themselves this is Ridley scott levels of directors cut when its literally the same mediocre movie is gonna be more entertaining than the film itself. :lol:

Fanboys will call it the greatest thing since sliced bread. :lol:

12 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

I loved BvS: Dawn of Justice - Ultimate Edition.

The original version of that movie was a classic case of 'editing ruined it'.

Justice League, on the other hand, was strictly okay'ish. Unless, Snyder had some things he had in mind which didn't see the light of the day, I don't know how much the 'Snyder Cut' will add to it.

The hype for the 'Snyder Cut' is real, though.

Word. Excited for this :D

51 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

I think they are spending 20 million reshooting parts of the movie. Not sure how that works considering Affleck has already given up the cowl?

wait wtf.

I thought they canned the full DCEU thing are only going for standalone films now, why are they suddenly doing this?

44 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

wait wtf.

I thought they canned the full DCEU thing are only going for standalone films now, why are they suddenly doing this?

The assembly cut of Snyder's vision was ready. This 20 million is to get the post production crew to work on the final touches and also to complete the special effects or any incomplete CGI. Assembly cuts have the background noise that also gets recorded during shooting, the cast might have to come back to do voice overs for some scenes. 

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

wait wtf.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, the Snyder Cut generated more noise than any WB film on social media. Since AT&T is in a lot of debt, they basically ordered Warner Bros. to double the content. Later, Snyder arranged a screening at his home for AT&T and HBOMax executives (not the same executives who forced Snyder out of JL while he was grieving his daughter's suicide), and the new executives loved it enough to approve the required funding to finish it.

Moreover, HBOMax was in dire need of capitalizing on something to gain subscriptions and become the talking point of the internet. Everything aligned perfectly and here we are.

Now, "Zack Snyder's Justice League" will be released in either a 4 hour movie form or a mini series. It is also said that THIS rebranded Justice League will be the originally intended Justice League Part 1 AND Part 2(condensed)!

As for the actors, they will be returning. It is also strongly rumoured that Ben Affleck played a pivotal role in making this happen. Plus he likes Batman's character arc that was originally pitched to him by Snyder. He is very likely to return. In fact, WB is also happy to bring him back. He just needs to be assured that they will not be middling again.

1 hour ago, The Panda said:

According to the Hollywood Reporter, the Snyder Cut generated more noise than any WB film on social media. Since AT&T is in a lot of debt, they basically ordered Warner Bros. to double the content. Later, Snyder arranged a screening at his home for AT&T and HBOMax executives (not the same executives who forced Snyder out of JL while he was grieving his daughter's suicide), and the new executives loved it enough to approve the required funding to finish it.

Moreover, HBOMax was in dire need of capitalizing on something to gain subscriptions and become the talking point of the internet. Everything aligned perfectly and here we are.

Now, "Zack Snyder's Justice League" will be released in either a 4 hour movie form or a mini series. It is also said that THIS rebranded Justice League will be the originally intended Justice League Part 1 AND Part 2(condensed)!

As for the actors, they will be returning. It is also strongly rumoured that Ben Affleck played a pivotal role in making this happen. Plus he likes Batman's character arc that was originally pitched to him by Snyder. He is very likely to return. In fact, WB is also happy to bring him back. He just needs to be assured that they will not be middling again.

Good.

I hope this is received well and we get proper JL film with Darkseid and green lantern soon

I dont think that will happen anytime soon.

Affleck has already quit and I dont think puny Battinson will work in the DCEU. So far from the images released, he is looking like a George Clooney Batman Ver 2.0

Also,  Cavill is more or less also out as Superman. There are no plans for a new Superman movie, rather they're working on a Supergirl movie.

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

Good.

I hope this is received well and we get proper JL film with Darkseid and green lantern soon

Snyder Cut(the one which was originally meant for the theatrical release) already had Darkseid, Green Lanterns, Martian Manhunter, The Atom and more in the form of cameos. In the HBOMax version, I think they will have full fledged roles since it's basically Part 1 AND Part 2(where Darkseid is the main villain and crushes the League) condensed resulting a 4 hour long movie or a 6 episode mini series.

38 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Affleck has already quit and I dont think puny Battinson will work in the DCEU. So far from the images released, he is looking like a George Clooney Batman Ver 2.0

Also,  Cavill is more or less also out as Superman. There are no plans for a new Superman movie, rather they're working on a Supergirl movie.

If they return, it will be only for the HBOMax version and not for the theatrical one(s). Press release already confirmed that this will need additional photography and that Zack has been talking the cast and crew for the past couple of months...

Cavill is and will be the superman for a while.. He was there in the live stream yesterday takinh questions with zack snyder.. And when they were discussing zacks vision for the jl.. Henry cavill said I reckon you should just show it to everyone.. Thats when zack snyder revealed this cut is coming.

Don't know about affkeck.. But this release definitely helps cavill return as supes.

And J guess if affkeck also returns it will be something like Pattinson movies will be treated as prequel or younger version of jl batman.

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

Cavill is and will be the superman for a while.. He was there in the live stream yesterday takinh questions with zack snyder.. And when they were discussing zacks vision for the jl.. Henry cavill said I reckon you should just show it to everyone.. Thats when zack snyder revealed this cut is coming.

Don't know about affkeck.. But this release definitely helps cavill return as supes.

And J guess if affkeck also returns it will be something like Pattinson movies will be treated as prequel or younger version of jl batman.

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk