Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

8 hours ago, AtheK said:

Agreed with the nepotsim( family love ) one, no matter what industry, day to day life, etc parents will do their level best for their kids and nothing wrong in that. Everybody does that for their own. Sabotaging someone else is a big no but making things easy and supporting own blood, close friends, etc thats human nature.

19 minutes ago, AnK said:

This whole debate is actually totally nonsensical 

Have you read Abhinav Kashyap's ordeal, Abhinav is Anurag Kashyap's brother.

They don't like you they DESTROY you. It is not just nepotism but powerplay to crush people who don't belong to the elite circle.

Yeah it is pretty bad regarding the nepotism in Bollywood. To make it worse, such discriminating behavior happened almost everywhere whether it is business, office, politics. There too have “inner circles” to destroy and favor specific people. Many people have committed suicide. Media don’t show much about them because they are not famous. Actually Nepotism is much an Asian habit. 

Edited by Mysteryman

11 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Yeah it is pretty bad regarding the nepotism in Bollywood. To make it worse, such discriminating behavior happened almost everywhere whether it is business, office, politics. There too have “inner circles” to destroy and favor specific people. Many people have committed suicide. Media don’t show much about them because they are not famous. Actually Nepotism is much an Asian habit. 

Lol stop this bullshit self blaming. Nepotism is human nature, race or continent doesn't matter.

And for the last f**king time, stop speculating about why he committed suicide. There is nepotism angle, false metoo allegations last year, loss of his mother at age of 16 which he never got over as per his countless interviews or posts, mental disease or illness, maybe some extremely personal reason who no one knows about. Other actual nepotism affected people or some psycho people like Kangana are spinning this narrative to further their own suffering. There is no suicide note specifically blaming anyone or giving reason. All this is speculation. One bitch claiming to be his best friend suddenly posted about him after his death, when she had no interaction on social media with him since 2016.

Nepotism is everywhere. Every single guy on this forum will do nepotism if they become successful in future unless you are some Avatar of Vishnu. No one will appoint neighbor's son as their future business runner even if he is 10x more talented than their own son. 

1 minute ago, adity said:

It exists worldwide. Life's unfair and you can't do f**k about it. Your success is mostly dependent on the womb you come out of. People will help their own people before helping others. That's basic nature. If there is a job opening, I'll be the first to refer my friend or family member for it. Nepotism exists at every level of the society from the grassroots to the highest levels of the government. 

Yes. Life is unfair. There is no such thing like All lives matter because the dark reality is that some lives matter less like the blacks, disabled, minorities etc. Human nature sucks. But it doesn’t mean that we have to give up and let this injustice and criminal activity by those in power continue. We have raise to our voices and fight and change or make our laws stronger. If we don’t, then the injustice will become greater.

20 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Lol stop this bullshit self blaming. Nepotism is human nature, race or continent doesn't matter.

And for the last f**king time, stop speculating about why he committed suicide. There is nepotism angle, false metoo allegations last year, loss of his mother at age of 16 which he never got over as per his countless interviews or posts, mental disease or illness, maybe some extremely personal reason who no one knows about. Other actual nepotism affected people or some psycho people like Kangana are spinning this narrative to further their own suffering. There is no suicide note specifically blaming anyone or giving reason. All this is speculation. One bitch claiming to be his best friend suddenly posted about him after his death, when she had no interaction on social media with him since 2016.

Nepotism is everywhere. Every single guy on this forum will do nepotism if they become successful in future unless you are some Avatar of Vishnu. No one will appoint neighbor's son as their future business runner even if he is 10x more talented than their own son. 

Yes there is nepotism everywhere....just the level varies between West and East. Big Asian companies like Reliance and Samsung are family owned. As for the West, hardly any mega companies are run by families. There are few exceptions like the Trumps and the Watsons. The West isn’t perfect let alone a utopia. 

Edited by Mysteryman

1 hour ago, adity said:

Here is this f**k again using an unrelated event to further his own agenda. Besharam was a trash movie that's why it flopped. 

Language? ?

I mean disagreement is all fine but please.

Edited by Right

6 minutes ago, Right said:

looks like we got a Bhai fan here. ?

Rape/death threats that side please.

Pretty sure he is talking about Abhinav Kashyap or whatever and not you. The f word was for him and not you.

38 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Yes there is nepotism everywhere....just the level varies between West and East. Big Asian companies like Reliance and Samsung are family owned. As for the West, hardly any mega companies are run by families. There are few exceptions like the Trumps and the Watsons. The West isn’t perfect let alone a utopia. 

Lol they too had """"nepotism"""" 100 years ago or so.

Over time though the descendants of the business tycoon/barrons what have you became rebellious degenerates, wasting moneys on foolish pursuits and not willing to take responsibility for the family business.

Eventually every other big business there got prostituted there to the board and "market" leading to random old dudes having stake in the company hiring random people.

Say anything about """""Asians"""" but atleast they get their kids to man up and take responsibility for what their father's have built for them :rofl:

Lol this thread has slid so fast :lol:

From Movies to Who Killed Epstein  Sushant to NEPOTISM to WEST IS BEST :rofl:

2 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Pretty sure he is talking about Abhinav Kashyap or whatever and not you. The f word was for him and not you.

There is a guy in distress and mustered the courage to speak up.
He was Writer & Director of Dabangg, one of the highest grossing movies of Salman Khan.

He has absolutely no reason to lie when he has mentioned that he filed a police complaint and has proofs.

He has basically done Vivek Oberoi with his career with that FB post.

i don’t see any agenda.

2 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

From Movies to Who Killed Epstein  Sushant to NEPOTISM to WEST IS BEST :rofl:

Lol, true.

Actually West knows that more than making Som the CEO, making him biggest beneficiary of stocks makes more sense.

True ownership is of stocks & stakes, CEOship is for working class.

Rather than making your dumb son running the company, find more competent guy who will generate more wealth for dumb son more than what he deserves.

9 hours ago, Walker said:

Every thread is turning into the news thread now 

Was thinking to remove the posts. I don't know why people care about celebrities or have time to dig up further. 

Celebrities don't give a shite about you but themselves. That's how world works. People with connections will always get the job. Not just movie industry but every industry. It isn't wrong either. They are up there with the work they put in and so their kids can enjoy benefits. Some are lucky to be born straight up but not everyone. Outsiders will always have a trouble to settle in. 

Also, no sympathy for suicide. Selfish pricks do that and put everyone around in miserable state. No parent should bury their child. That shite doesn't leave your head till you pass away. 

Keep the thread to movie and related discussion only. 

• Like 2

So Tenet is out in less than a month. Theaters look like they are nowhere near to being open and even if they are, I dont think I wanna go watch a movie in a closed space with 200 people. That seems like a really bad idea. 

Should have released it digital. Bury the hatchet with Netflix and take their bazzilion dollars. 

I don't think Netflix or any other streaming platform is ready to give insane amounts at this moment. Its their best time in a lifetime. I think they will leverage this to the core. For a big movie like Tenet I think they will give a lot of money though, just not as much as they would ask and that is never enough!

Though. I don't know sh*t about how they take money from makers. So correct me if I am wrong, lol.