Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

Dwayne Johnson has been named the world's highest-paid actor for a second consecutive year.

1. Dwayne Johnson - $87.5 million
  2. Ryan Reynolds - $71.5 million
  3. Mark Wahlberg - $58 million
  4. Ben Affleck - $55 million
  5. Vin Diesel - $54 million
  6. Akshay Kumar - $48.5 million
  7. Lin-Manuel Miranda - $45.5 million
  8. Will Smith - $44.5 million
  9. Adam Sandler - $41 million
  10. Jackie Chan - $40 million

Retarted Nepotism talk bullshit. 

Even after all this, if a movie with big names release on theater and a movie with never seen before talent releases, guess who wins? And guess who will watch the one with stars. Yup, the same people who disliked the trailer because of Nepo BS and are taking advance of this station to get attention and call out Nepotism. And all of that when we don't even know what caused his suicide in the first place.

f**king hippies and their sham love for people!

Ohh and yeah, trailer was not that good, I was expecting some dark psycho type movie, I liked NH24 so was expecting something like that. If that is the reason to dislike it, then not a problem.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/alia-bhatt-s-sadak-2-is-the-most-disliked-trailer-on-youtube-as-fans-demand-justice-for-sushant-singh-rajput/story-iEvKT1u4XhRDsM9RvtN8CJ.html

1 minute ago, dante77 said:

Yeah, was gonna say that. But about 6 million dislikes! that's kinda harsh :P 

People should start hitting dislikes honestly on bad movie's trailers. Almost all Bollywood movies will get millions of dislikes then.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Retarted Nepotism talk bullshit. 

Even after all this, if a movie with big names release on theater and a movie with never seen before talent releases, guess who wins? And guess who will watch the one with stars. Yup, the same people who disliked the trailer because of Nepo BS and are taking advance of this station to get attention and call out Nepotism. And all of that when we don't even know what caused his suicide in the first place.

f**king hippies and their sham love for people!

Rather who hanged him :rofl:

You're right though, people who do nepotism drama will go out to watch bollywood A-listers films, not of some unknown

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dante77 said:

Apparently most disliked on YouTube!

I don't think so.

The most disliked video on Youtube is the Youtube Rewind itself from 2018.

Closely followed by Justin Bieber's Baby music video and the Youtube Rewind video from 2019.

Even Rebecca Black's song Friday, if anybody remembers that one, should have more dislikes unless I'm mistaken. 

3 hours ago, Big Boss said:

People should start hitting dislikes honestly on bad movie's trailers. Almost all Bollywood movies will get millions of dislikes then.

I agree. People just hit the like button blindly on videos when they see a movie with big stars in it. 

A couple people calling them out doesn't help, but 6 million dislikes on the trailer is substantial.

Even if they do watch the movie, at least people are more conscious about clicking the like button on youtube or other social media. 

12 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I don't think so.

Closely followed by Justin Bieber's Baby music video and the Youtube Rewind video from 2019.

Even Rebecca Black's song Friday, if anybody remembers that one, should have more dislikes unless I'm mistaken. 

It's most disliked movie trailer on YouTube, and overall 7th most disliked video:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-disliked_YouTube_videos#:~:text=On December 13%2C 2018%2C YouTube,on YouTube and on the

2 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Lol I got the first 3 videos right 

I think I'm spending too much time on Youtube :P

I don't think so.

I am talking about trailer. They were kinda like promotion video.