Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

1 hour ago, him2anshu said:

At first, I thought it was similar to the first season of Miracle Workers but upon watching, it is different from everything mentioned above, it has taken inspirations in some places, but that is okay, it can’t be considered a rehash of other things. Nice movie, not great, not terrible.

Yeah. 

And it's a surprisingly good and poingant effort from India (we sorely lack in SciFi). I love the Rakshas Human concept, and the so close to reality portrayal by the Rakshas bureaucrats ! This world needs building.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

We need a sci fi movie like aliens in India. 

Instead of paying 50crore to an an actor, spend that money on kickass CGI.

There's nothing like Aliens except Aliens. Same for Alien (the OG one). Heck, Alien 3 and 4 were garbage. 

Plus these old SciFi used a lot of practical effect, not just CGI. I'm not hopeful. 

5 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

There's nothing like Aliens except Aliens. Same for Alien (the OG one). Heck, Alien 3 and 4 were garbage. 

Plus these old SciFi used a lot of practical effect, not just CGI. I'm not hopeful. 

Even garbage sci fi like alien 3 are fun. Was watching a movie called Even Horizon yesterday, similar premise to Doom. Had good fun, even though its not winning any awards.

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Even garbage sci fi like alien 3 are fun. Was watching a movie called Even Horizon yesterday, similar premise to Doom. Had good fun, even though its not winning any awards.

One of the best Sci-Fi horro movies out there.

@Tyler

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Event Horizon has a cult status.

I suggest 'Pandorum', budget space scifi horror, pretty good in my opinion. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, dante77 said:

The Babysitter: Killer Queen - As crazy as the first one, I liked it. Not the ending I was expecting but its ok!

maxresdefault.jpg

From the trailer seems like Samara Weaving is coming back and that's enough reason for me.