Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

18 minutes ago, cyberpunk said:

This. The Snyder cult acts like he is a messiah and he can't do no wrong lol. He's just an edgy Michael Bay.

Geoff Johns and WB are their go-to for blaming the failure of DCEU. :lol:  

No personal comments against the man, he has done some stuff that is likeable, even Michael Bay made movies which I enjoyed back when I was a teenager. But, to put them on altar is completely different.

Spoiler

sometimes it feels like ki subah subah ye log toothbrush ki jagah kuch aur use karte hai.

Edited by him2anshu
edited for The Panda

2 minutes ago, The Panda said:

So what makes you think he has any power over the studio executives.

This.

6 hours ago, The Panda said:

Marvel Studios also didn’t believe in female directors until Patty Jenkins, who was handpicked by Snyder, succeeded with WW. Plus most of the MCU was white for a decade. Whereas Snyder cast an openly gay actor for The Flash, a Jewish actress for WW, a Hawaiian for Aquaman, a black actor for Martian Manhunter and made Cyborg the heart of his JL until an MCU director came in and cut all his scenes out nullifying the chances for a solo Cyborg film.

And finally, most of the Snyder fans are Indians and non-Americans.

8 minutes ago, The Panda said:

Sure mate. Good going.

All over a f**king movie.

I don't know if Hindi is your first language, but that was directed at The Snyder cult, if you count yourself as one of them, then I am sorry. Still, out of decency, I have edited that comment. But calling others dumb over a f****g movie, that shows your character.

Edited by him2anshu

17 minutes ago, him2anshu said:

No personal comments against the man, he has done some stuff that is likeable, even Michael Bay made movies which I enjoyed back when I was a teenager. But, to put them on altar is completely different.

Hide contents

sometimes it feels like ki subah subah ye log toothbrush ki jagah kuch aur use karte hai.

Take it easy with the language, please.

When you feel the need to edit something you posted, you know you shouldn't have posted it in the first place.

1 minute ago, piper said:

Take it easy with the language, please.

When you feel the need to edit something you posted, you know you shouldn't have posted it in the first place.

Yeah, I am sorry about that, won't repeat it. I didn't think that he would take it personally.

2 minutes ago, adity said:

It's just a compilation of cool looking scenes. Completely f**ked the vibe of the comic. Everyone knows you are a Snyder fanboy. No need to bring this up every 5 days. 

18 hours ago, adity said:

Aquaman's plot was a big mess but it had personality. Jason Momoa was really charming and Amber Heard is HOT inspite of the ridiculous costume. The action is better directed than most superhero movies. It's basically a B movie with a big budget. 

I really loved Wonde Woman too. My favorite  is Shazam however. All DC movies other than Snyder crapola are better than most Marvel manufactured sh*t. 

You don't need to crap on Snyder every time either. We all know you are a Snyder hater.

46 minutes ago, The Panda said:

Dawn of the Dead helped sprung up the Zombie genre again, 300 changed the visual and action game, Watchmen Director's Cut is on par with the TDK trilogy and the themes tackled in Batman v Superman Ultimate Cut are alone enough to make him a worthy director.

I love watchmen but really dude :lol:

1 hour ago, adity said:

I'm not a hater. He makes 7/10 stuff. Nothing bad about it. Definitely doesn't deserve to come anywhere near marquee IPs like Watchmen or Batman. The Watchmen show is 10x better than the movie. 

To put him on a pedestal is bs fanboy nonsense. 

watchman show is better thn anything comic book related ever...

• Haha 1