Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

10 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I wonder if this the most expensive kannada movie made so far ! The first one was way too violent / loud for my liking though.  Also, heard anant nag is being replaced ? 

Just now, Ne0 said:

I wonder if this the most expensive kannada movie made so far ! The first one was way too violent / loud for my liking though.  Also, heard anant nag is being replaced ? 

yes undoubtedly most expensive Kannada movie so far... and yes again, Ananth nag has been replaced by Prakash Raj

47 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Yep, and not just a Kannada movie anymore with Pan India release, The scale in this one looks even bigger.. Excel entertainment and others are also part of production.. Teaser was originally supposed to release tomo morning on his birthday but got leaked so was officially released tonight.. 

8 hours ago, dante77 said:

Wait what???!!! The trailer is just like Batman vs Superman! So much Snyder!!

Anyway, should just release it digitally and I am in! Day 1 for the mindless fun!!

the first movie (chapter 1) is already on prime video, its dubbed in other languages too.... yeah, its a decent time pass movie.  

Edited by Ne0

11 hours ago, dante77 said:

Wait what???!!! The trailer is just like Batman vs Superman! So much Snyder!!

Anyway, should just release it digitally and I am in! Day 1 for the mindless fun!!

First one is on Amazon prime and completely sh*t movie. Too fast to get wtf is happening, random cuts and makes absolutely no sense. I just lost it after that "bhai" song.

• Like 1

Just now, dante77 said:
1 hour ago, Big Boss said:
First one is on Amazon prime and completely sh*t movie. Too fast to get wtf is happening, random cuts and makes absolutely no sense. I just lost it after that "bhai" song.

That's is like every other south indian movies. Just chill and enjoy!

No there are way better south Indian action movies than KGF. Much better edited and way more fun. Kgf was just mediocre on every level except budget. The fight scenes shown before that song lacked any kind of punch or impact. And the song was totally tone deaf for the movie. 

Just finished watching Run, just 90 minutes runtime and very good imo, Sarah Paulson is so underrated. RT 90%.

Edit: This is from the same guy who made 'Searching..'

Edited by gecko89
  • Like 1

Saw Instant Family on Netflix. It's a nice little comedy movie about Foster system of America. Someone was asking which movie to watch with parents, this one is perfect.

Also saw Ludo, surprisingly decent movie. I thought it will be over the top loud comedy like today's bollywood crap, but this was good. Some hilarious scenes.