Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

Ben Affleck Praises Marvel's Kevin Feige as the Greatest Producer Ever

"F***ing Kevin Feige is absolutely; you have to say, the greatest producer, most successful producer who ever lived," Affleck declared. "He's the only guy in the world who, if he told me, 'I know what the audience wants! This is what we're doing!' I would believe him 100%."

Even Affleck is a Feige fan. :D 

On 1/17/2021 at 12:36 PM, ZooZoo said:

Do yourself a favor guys, watch Bloody Hell. Was really surprised by how good it was. A really well made movie after long time. Checked rotten tomatoes after finishing it and it made sense, 93% :panic:

Bhai , saw the movie.. the Rotten tomatoes score does not make sense at all

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Both Tribhanga and The White Tiger are really good watch. Pretty solid movies, good story, great acting. 

Thanks! I don't get time to watch anything, but my mom enjoyed the former and just asked me for movie recs.

Perfect time, The White Tiger it is!

As long as Top Gun Maverick and Fast and Furious 9 come out on time, I'm cool tbh
I wish I could see Top Gun Maverick in a cinema hall but that won't be possible. Top Gun has always been one of my faves and brings so much nostalgia. Was so excited to see it's trailer and then f**king Corona happened.

Don't care about FF9.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Thanks! I don't get time to watch anything, but my mom enjoyed the former and just asked me for movie recs.

Perfect time, The White Tiger it is!

Top Gun: Maverick set to release in July...for now. Netflix and Apple tried to buy but Paramount refused to sell. 

Reports suggest Fast & Furious 9 is getting delayed.

I didn't like 'em much after FF5 either, but because it is a franchise close to my heart I go and watch it.

And since The Rock and Jason Statham won't be in this, I'm assuming it'll take away a good bit of the military aspects that the series has been revolving around in recent installments.

Plus I love John Cena, and Sung Kang is back! SO YES, I am hyped for FF9.

Also, glad that Paramount didn't sell to Netflix or Apple. I wanna watch Top Gun at the movies, whenever it comes out.