Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

20 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Some of the choices Whedon made are absurd. Even with 2 hour run time he should have made a better movie with stuff that was already available.

saw the Snyder cut couple of days back and I couldn't agree more with this video. This is Snyder's best work, IMO, edging out Man of Steel and he did proper "justice" to the DC universe. I was so glad to see storylines fleshed out for unseen characters, Cyborg especially. Snyder had a lot on his shoulders in terms of storytelling because, unlike Marvel movies where everyone's story was well established by the time Avengers came out, he had to build the connection to multiple characters AND handle their coming together in one shot. He did well and the movie is most enjoyable. He deserves to make more DC movies....his way. The producers need to ...

53ggqh.jpg

On SNYDERVERSE and it's future, great video:

It talks about the internal politics in both Disney and WB, and the hitpieces. f**k both WB and Disney. This political propaganda and virtue signalling is negatively affecting the great IPs and we as audience are getting bad products. Star Wars crapiology and WW84, JL 2017, Birds of prey and suicide squad are prime examples.

24 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I really loved the movie, man. Wanna watch it again sometime. 

This dude is a full time Snyder hater and even he praised the hell out of it. 

imma watch it again right now. still 10 hours left before the rental expires  :P

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

This is the best thing to happen to DC in quite sometime, but WB will obviously shoot themselves in foot. I actually enjoyed snyder cut way more than I did Shazam. 

Shazam was good till the finale. The last fight was a stupid piece of sh*t tbh. All vices turning into sudden duds.