Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

7 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Isn't Haute Tension more of a gore movie ? Can't really watch so much of violence , is oxygen in the same genre ?

It is :lol:

Maybe a bit out of its time at present. But at launch it was the very best at what it wanted to be. And that ending twist :panic:

Defined my youth. 

So I finally got to see the Justice League Snyder Cut on Dolby vision and holy sh*t I am blown away. I can’t describe in words how much better this movie is compared to the shitshow that the original was. I liked this way more than Avengers Endgame and I probably can say it’s one of the best superhero movies. 4hours did not feel like a pain at all. I genuinely hope we get a part 2 with everything that has been set up.

Also this is only the second movie which I have seen on Dolby Vision on my TV (other being Aquaman) and man it really shows how god Dolby Vision is. It’s a must watch on DV TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 5/14/2021 at 10:50 PM, i_rock098 said:

Also this is only the second movie which I have seen on Dolby Vision on my TV (other being Aquaman) and man it really shows how god Dolby Vision is. It’s a must watch on DV TV.

If you're not watching DV on OLED, you're doing it wrong. 

I came thrice during Snyder Cut with just those deep deep black bars on the sides. 

• Haha 1

If you're not watching DV on OLED, you're doing it wrong. 

I came thrice during Snyder Cut with just those deep deep black bars on the sides. 

Me be too poor for OLED. Even two kidney are not enough for OLED [emoji85]

saw WW84 today. Enjoyed it. Couldn't understand why it got such brutal treatment on imdb (5.5 something). It was a decent watch. It was so cute that Diana was showing Steve around like he showed her around in the first movie :wub: 

5 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

saw WW84 today. Enjoyed it. Couldn't understand why it got such brutal treatment on imdb (5.5 something). It was a decent watch. It was so cute that Diana was showing Steve around like he showed her around in the first movie :wub: 

Maybe because Gal is no longer as hawt as the centre wanted us to believe. Long legs and skimpy clothes can only take one so far :D

30 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Maybe because Gal is no longer as hawt as the centre wanted us to believe. Long legs and skimpy clothes can only take one so far :D

She looked absolutely horrible in WW84.

Army of the dead.
As with most zombie movies the story is as stupid as it can get. Characters make some dumb choices as usual and the plot with Bautistas daughter is a let down in every scene. But, action is great and pacing is very good. And that Zombie tiger is awesome. I will rate it 7.5/10 for some really good Zombie action scenes.

Sent from my SM-E625F using Tapatalk

Army of the dead - I know I am supposed to hate it and it got bad reviews all over but I absolutely loved it. Guys, you gotta understand that these type of movies should exist too. Despite all the stupid logic and senseless decisions made by characters, these type of movies make sure that we are well entertained from start to finish!

Indeed this was an entertaining ride!