Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

I don’t understand the reason behind not releasing the movies  on Hotstar India with the rest of the world. They are forcing us to go the Depp way. Do they think that Indians won’t pay the additional premium fees? 

59 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

I saw first 20-30 minutes or so. Extremely generic. It just lacks the impact as it's a prequel. Should have released this before end game, huge missed opportunity.

That is what I expect from a solo Marvel movie, all following the same formula. If the action sequences are good, then it is good enough for me.

Probably the worst MCU movie, I'd put it under even the Ant Man and Spidey sequels. Also that Budapest thing that they kept mentioning in other movies, you'd expect this movie to show that in epic setpiece. But nope, its just casually mentioned in a dialog again :doh:

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Probably the worst MCU movie, I'd put it under even the Ant Man and Spidey sequels. Also that Budapest thing that they kept mentioning in other movies, you'd expect this movie to show that in epic setpiece. But nope, its just casually mentioned in a dialog again :doh:

So worse than Captain Marvel and Thor 2?

Black Widow- pretty average, forgettable and an unnecessary movie. They just made it for the sake of giving her a standalone flick. Red Guardian did nothing at all, he was just a waste of runtime. I liked Melina though-have had a crush on Rachel Weisz since The Mummy and she still is beautiful after all these years. Taskmaster’s identity was a surprise because I had lost interest in the story after Budapest sequence. He was supposed be sent out on highest priority missions but was present almost everywhere.

Edited by him2anshu
Damn You, autocorrect