Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

I don't see much hype and excitement still, instead this bs logical talks about this trailer. This is not how we used to do things here. We don't talk logical when something like this comes, not until at least 2 days pass by, How times have changed!

I have been posting in this thread for more than a decade now and let me tell you this, this is the worst bunch of lads this thread has ever seen :rant:no excitement no hype no nothing :rant:

Calling in @Pushy @Snake (you already there mah buddy!!!)

• Like 2

Aww yisss!!!

Trailer looks good, I know few things seem like spoilers but we already knew Molina, Foxx were cast as their previous Spidey characters, at least they didn't show alternate spideys.

Also, this feels more Sony than Marvel Studios with half of these characters from earlier Spidey iterations.

11 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Aww yisss!!!

Trailer looks good, I know few things seem like spoilers but we already knew Molina, Foxx were cast as their previous Spidey characters, at least they didn't show alternate spideys.

Also, this feels more Sony than Marvel Studios with half of these characters from earlier Spidey iterations.

can't help it that the best Spidey movies were made by Raimi

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yep, Raimi's 1 and 2 are still not just two of the best Spidey films but some of the best comic book films in general.

Edited by gecko89
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, dante77 said:

I don't see much hype and excitement still, instead this bs logical talks about this trailer. This is not how we used to do things here. We don't talk logical when something like this comes, not until at least 2 days pass by, How times have changed!

I have been posting in this thread for more than a decade now and let me tell you this, this is the worst bunch of lads this thread has ever seen :rant:no excitement no hype no nothing :rant:

DAT TRAILER!!!! OMFAPPINGAWD!!!! holy sh!t hype hype hype :wOOtjumpy:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dante77 said:

Calm down, its not the Spiderverse 2 trailer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Snake said:

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

Yep, Raimi's 1 and 2 are still not just two of the best Spidey films but some of the best comic book films in general.

Yes, and gave us the best spidey to date-: Tobey Maguire. I'm really hoping we get Sam Raimi's Spiderman 4 after this crossover