Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

3 hours ago, dante77 said:

Ready to be spoiled by social media/YouTube.

Usually for me it is those clickbait websites who keep spoiler in article headline or thumbnail. For some stupid reason, google thinks I need it in my feed. Thats why I strictly avoid google feed near release of any big movie.

43 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Maybe because 2d has less exposure. 3d demands you put on used glasses over your face.:fear:

Going to skip it this weekend. It is going to be crazy this week and going to be super crowded. Will see if the situation gets better next week or the week after that. 

26 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Going to skip it this weekend. It is going to be crazy this week and going to be super crowded. Will see if the situation gets better next week or the week after that. 

Same. Will see it around 24-25. People will be busy boozing at parties so halls will likely be less crowded.

Got tickets for 2D on Dec 16. I wanted 3D but I couldn’t and now I’m telling myself 3D is sh*t. (Low brightness, potential blur blah blah)

Surprisingly I can find tickets for a Telugu dubbed version in 70mm 4K Dolby Atmos theatre but not the English version. Also here no theatre has any bookings for the English version from Dec 17 and it could be because there is a much hyped Telugu film releasing on Dec 17.
inWuGCe.jpg

52 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Same. Will see it around 24-25. People will be busy boozing at parties so halls will likely be less crowded.

The show I booked still doesn't have any other occupants. Hopefully I'll get lucky or I am definitely gonna cancel.

2 hours ago, Animus said:

btw...this is next level

5:00 am show...:O 

My friend says it was same for Avengers too, so looks like the hype for Spiderman is at Avengers level.

FGeyfJZUcAApdhN?format=jpg&name=medium

WTF :rofl: 

Lota leke jaana :giggle:

J/k

Btw you guys are crazy for spending this much on the movie, 450-950 per ticket. DAMN!!!

I will rather wait and would go when the ticket price will be back to normal 190-250 range.

8 minutes ago, KrIzAliD said:

WTF :rofl: 

Lota leke jaana :giggle:

J/k

Btw you guys are crazy for spending this much on the movie, 450-950 per ticket. DAMN!!!

I will rather wait and would go when the ticket price will be back to normal 190-250 range.

This is all in janjat of avoiding spoilers lol

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

This is all in janjat of avoiding spoilers lol

All it takes is 1 PM from a rando account to spoil everything.