Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

11 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

Sounds about right. Diversity, race, gender change and sexuality are a rage in the US so the corporate media wants to be part of it. DC even made Superman bisexual and Marvel is trying hard to compete with that. Lol

I don’t read the comics but the premise of the Eternals movie is pretty bad. 

The bisexual superman is actually Superman's son and not clark kent.

What's annoying is that DC plans to make clark kent black in movies instead of actually making a Static shock movie, lol. I mean there are so many black superheroes, just try and make them bigger like Marvel did with Black Panther.

3 hours ago, playstationdude said:

What's annoying is that DC plans to make clark kent black in movies instead of actually making a Static shock movie, lol. I mean there are so many black superheroes, just try and make them bigger like Marvel did with Black Panther.

Thought that was Calvin Ellis Superman, and not Clarke Kent Superman. Calvin Ellis has always been black iirc. 

10 hours ago, playstationdude said:

6 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Thought that was Calvin Ellis Superman, and not Clarke Kent Superman. Calvin Ellis has always been black iirc. 

Didn’t know about these information. Crazy times. I mean I know that they use convenient plot points like multiverses to promote diversity. 

Discovered this youtube channel few days back and have been hooked to it. So many quality south indian movies dubbed in hindi in great quality. I would have gladly paid for the amount of free content they have. Please share if anyone knows any other south movie channels which have dubbed hindi movies.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyoXW-Dse7fURq30EWl_CUA

3 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

Discovered this youtube channel few days back and have been hooked to it. So many quality south indian movies dubbed in hindi in great quality. I would have gladly paid for the amount of free content they have. Please share if anyone knows any other south movie channels which have dubbed hindi movies.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyoXW-Dse7fURq30EWl_CUA

Goldmines is a very popular channel and atleast here in Mumbai you can see lots of guys watching it while traveling in local trains or bus. Quality is bad though, just see how they change the names in the opening credits. Sometimes they even edit the movies differently. Just watch the first 10-15 mins of jersey original and Hindi dubbed. Massive spoiler thrown away like it's nothing. 

Saw this really weird movie called - 'the art of self defense' on Netflix.  .... i think it's like a black/dark comedy about hyper(toxic) masculinity.... The movie starts off pretty tame but gets increasingly intense and downright brutal towards the end.  At the end of it, i was like 'what did I just watch !?'

Jesse Eisenberg nails his role, can't think of anyone else who could've done this movie justice !

Edited by Ne0

Loved The Tragedy Of Macbeth. Some of the shots are *chef's kiss*. My wife had studied the play back during her schooling and she said they have nailed every scene (except one) just like how she had imagined while reading Macbeth. It was fairly easy to understand, overall (for someone like me).

Also, as someone mentioned, some of the scenes (especially the monologues with a pitch black background) look like a masterpiece on an OLED.

• Like 2