Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

5 hours ago, Felix the cat said:

It reminds me of wrong turn.

But somewhat different.

It should remind you of Texas Chainsaw massacre lol. It's an existing franchise like other slasher movies.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Texas_Chainsaw_Massacre_(franchise)

Watched arrival,and i really dont know what to say.

Definitely its a uniquely different from other alien based movies. I mean no dhoom dhaam but still intresting.

Never saw something like it before.

Some questions(major one)remain unanswered and for that maybe there will be part 2 idk.

Some people may find this movie pretty boring too.

From my side its 7.3/10

Sorry. I hated Prisoners. A crime movie shouldn't be that predictable and even if it is, it shouldn't be that annoyingly tedious to watch. It's like watching paint dry.

Arrival on the other hand is super mysterious till the very end and the suspense is actually enjoyable, not boring and lifeless like Prisoners.

I mean, I love slow paced movies. I love dark and depressing sh*t like the original BR. I actually prefer the extended cuts of LOTR to the theatricals despite the runtime. Denis Vanilla movies however are tedious and lifeless to watch except for Arrival. That's all I am trying to say.

Edited by The Panda

Watched Nobody(2021),

Its same like john wick but with a family.if someone already has seen the john wick ,i would advice not to go for it.

Entire movie is plain with no twist and turn, completely predictable.

The main cast of the movie is bob odenkirk, and personally thats an issue. For the entire movie my mind couldn't accepted him as a hero of the film,for me he's Saul Goodman.

5.7/10

Edited by Felix the cat

Btw I too saw Nobody and thought it was fantastic. Finally an old school movie where a guy fcks sh*t up. Though ending was over the top even for an action movie. Also a movie without any agenda or sjw pandering after a long long time.

2 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Btw I too saw Nobody and thought it was fantastic. Finally an old school movie where a guy fcks sh*t up. Though ending was over the top even for an action movie. Also a movie without any agenda or sjw pandering after a long long time.

Oh,you liked it.

didn't you found it similar to john wick?

I even saw a post where the posters of both movies were kind of same.

Btw you can also watch rambo  last blood, that was a perfect old school movie that you'r talking about .

Edited by Felix the cat

38 minutes ago, Felix the cat said:

Oh,you liked it.

didn't you found it similar to john wick?

I even saw a post where the posters of both movies were kind of same.

Btw you can also watch rambo  last blood, that was a perfect old school movie that you'r talking about .

I infact liked Nobody a bit more than JW3. It felt fresh and simple, like satisfying a guilty pleasure.