Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

Spider-Man: No way Home.

Finally saw it at Select CityWalk IMAX. 
Great experience and worth the wait to watch it in IMAX. From start to finish it's an exhilarating fun. Spider-Man 2 still remains my favourite Spidey movie but in terms of pure entertainment value this is absolutely Gold. So many Nostalgic references and full of fan service. Can't say more without getting into spoilers. Also, absolutely loved the Doctor Strange part and cant wait for his Multiverse movie now.

Edited by harsh1387

4 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Btw I too saw Nobody and thought it was fantastic. Finally an old school movie where a guy fcks sh*t up. Though ending was over the top even for an action movie. Also a movie without any agenda or sjw pandering after a long long time.

Same here. 

Though it took me couple of minutes to digest Saul Goodman kicking a*s cos usually he gets his a*s kicked in Breaking bad universe. But, movie was good fun. 

5 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Btw I too saw Nobody and thought it was fantastic. Finally an old school movie where a guy fcks sh*t up. Though ending was over the top even for an action movie. Also a movie without any agenda or sjw pandering after a long long time.

In terms of rough numbers, how long is this "long long" time?

6 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Same here. 

Though it took me couple of minutes to digest Saul Goodman kicking a*s cos usually he gets his a*s kicked in Breaking bad universe. But, movie was good fun. 

Everyone liked it .:rolleyes: and no one feels it is similar to JW

Questioning myself now

Lgta mai ekela hi ch@#iya hu jisko acchi nhi lgi:suicide:

39 minutes ago, SuperT said:

CODA on Apple TV is beautiful. The whole cast was amazing. The movie without being gimmicky does so well at bringing out the core theme of the movie. Deserved Oscar nomination.

Damn! Just realised that the character that plays the dad is also nominated. Throughout the movie I was like this guy deserves an Oscar. Phenomenal acting and I hope he wins. 

9 hours ago, SuperT said:

CODA on Apple TV is beautiful. The whole cast was amazing. The movie without being gimmicky does so well at bringing out the core theme of the movie. Deserved Oscar nomination.

CODA is on another level. It would be a shame if they give oscar to any other commercial movie. It is so beautifully made, a lot of deaf jokes are funny as hell and then there are situations which just makes you cry. Acting from everyone in the family they showed was top notch. Have seen this movie twice at launch and will probably watch it again since you notice some new nuances on multiple viewings. Everyone should watch this movie. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZooZoo said:

CODA is on another level. It would be a shame if they give oscar to any other commercial movie. It is so beautifully made, a lot of deaf jokes are funny as hell and then there are situations which just makes you cry. Acting from everyone in the family they showed was top notch. Have seen this movie twice at launch and will probably watch it again since you notice some new nuances on multiple viewings. Everyone should watch this movie. 

Agreed. The first 30-45 mins didn't do it for me though story wise - I was like this is another sappy coming of age movie but then it just hit me like a truck and I loved every min of it. Brilliant movie.