Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

53 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

To each his own I guess. 

I absolutely love the Avatar world. Those sky mountains. Gorgeous creatures and vistas. There was nothing like Avatar at its time. Worth exploring. 

The visuals are awesome, infact that was the first time I experienced 3D and it blew my mind but everything else was pretty much cookie cutter.

Edited by R3D_D3ViL

Avatar’s story is still relevant, meaningful and more straight-forward with its anti-American message than any of the current woke crap. I’d happily watch that movie over any blockbuster released in the last decade. Even the action is still great. As a matter of fact, I saw it this very evening. :lol: 

Avatar was undeniably quite good. But in my perspective at the end it all comes back to how the sequels will be. First part has set the bar really high, for it's sequels. Let's just hope they are good.

9 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Bookings opened for batman. Go book tickets quick

Not in Pune for all theaters. Only 3 are opened for Friday and weekend booking. Seems like they are working on opening up 100% capacity.

8 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Not in Pune for all theaters. Only 3 are opened for Friday and weekend booking. Seems like they are working on opening up 100% capacity.

Yaha mai subah ka IMAX show dekh ke aa gaya. Snoozefest. Faaltu ka hype hai. Not my type of movie. Bale is still my favorite batman.

2 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Lol movie must be a masterpiece then

Aa gaya udta teer lene firse. Bula le apne 3 bhai aur ek mod ki sena ko bhi. Akele to hona nahi tere se kuch. 

Edited by ZooZoo

3 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

Yaha mai subah ka IMAX show dekh ke aa gaya. Snoozefest. Faaltu ka hype hai. Not my type of movie. Bale is still my favorite batman.

Bale minus throat cancer voice = best batman

I know its supposed to be a bit low and raspy but still :P

Edit: He's my favourite batman too. the only others I've seen are Keaton and Affleck, not my style. Either of them.

Hyped for Pattinson though!

Edited by North

2 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

In the interval now. Pattinson is the best live action Batman by a mile. 

The opening scene is one of the best ever. It's one of those scenes people will spin up even 10 years down the line when they're itching for bite sized Batman. 

Exactly. Pattinson delivered and suprised me.

The end gets a bit mucky but it's Arkham Batman throughout.

• Like 1