Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

Transplant is great only when successful. 

It’s kind of a hit & miss along with the post transplant medication of DHT suppressors. 

Basically the male hormone that causes alopecia.
It is kinda of an important hormone for males, it’s just that some men are genetically susceptive to lose hair because of it. 

So if you get a transplant & don’t take this medication,your money is sooner or later going to go to waste. 

But yeah even if someone really wants it for a few years of his early life(mostly the romantic relationship years) then it’s really a good option(only if DHT suppressors don’t affect your sexual & overall health). 

Edited by AnK

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Transplant is great only when successful. 

It’s kind of a hit & miss along with the post transplant medication of DHT suppressors. 

Basically the male hormone that causes alopecia.
It is kinda of an important hormone for males, it’s just that some men are generically susceptive to lose hair because of it. 

So if you get a transplant & don’t take this medication,your money is sooner or later going to go to waste. 

But yeah even if someone really wants it for a few years of his early life(mostly the romantic relationship years) then it’s really a good option(only if DHT suppressors don’t affect your sexual & overall health). 

Mine went perfectly (touchwood).

Also, i was adviced to taken some medicines post the procedure but i took them for only a week and could already see some side effects. Stopped taking them ASAP. No issues whatsoever since then. Those medications are only for ensuring other hair dont fall out. Mine aren't receding anymore (or at least not enough to be visible). Hence, no issue for me. Area on which procedure has happened, remains perfect regardless of whether you take any medicine or not

Overall, will go for transplant again if I have to, that is how much happy I am with how it went the first time. Been 2-3 years now...

Edited by Sach4life

There's this homeopathic medicine which my mom and sister took when they had hair fall due to Covid. Miraculously their hair fall stopped within a month of taking that medicine. Who knows if it was placebo or real, but no harm in trying if anyone is suffering from hair fall. Personally I don't trust alternative medicine at all, but in such cases there is not much to lose.

Hair fall due to Covid or any other illness has little to do with regular Male pattern Baldness. 

It is caused by DHT(dihydrotestosterone) in susceptive men & can’t really be stopped no matter what you do. 
Unless you suppress that hormone itself.

Edited by AnK

52 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

There's this homeopathic medicine which my mom and sister took when they had hair fall due to Covid. Miraculously their hair fall stopped within a month of taking that medicine. Who knows if it was placebo or real, but no harm in trying if anyone is suffering from hair fall. Personally I don't trust alternative medicine at all, but in such cases there is not much to lose.

I have seen homeopathy working on something like kidney stone pain as well. I doubt it is placebo, at least in that case. Khane ke baad, stone banne bhi rare hogaye and pain bhi gaya

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

My wife experienced hairfall after Covid but it stopped on it's own after a month or so. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

It is 100% placebo. Anywhere it works, it's because of placebo effect or pure coincidence behind it.

There is absolutely zero science backing it. The entire concept is diluting the active ingredient and keep diluting it. Homeopathic pills and syrups don't even contain the molecule of the "healing" element most of the times.

Kidney stone pains are not state of mind, that you would just stop feeling them because you are taking 'meethi goliyan'. Anyway, don't want to get into an argument on this as I am not a doctor.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Do you have the name ? My falling hairs would than you for it ?

12 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Mine went perfectly (touchwood).

Also, i was adviced to taken some medicines post the procedure but i took them for only a week and could already see some side effects. Stopped taking them ASAP. No issues whatsoever since then. Those medications are only for ensuring other hair dont fall out. Mine aren't receding anymore (or at least not enough to be visible). Hence, no issue for me. Area on which procedure has happened, remains perfect regardless of whether you take any medicine or not

Overall, will go for transplant again if I have to, that is how much happy I am with how it went the first time. Been 2-3 years now...

How much did it cost bro? Really need to know. 

Also, f**k this sh*t. Don't derail this thread guys. Once I get my answer to the question I asked above. You shuttle all just STFU and stay on topic. Don't forget I have a hidden ban hammer too. 

• Haha 1