Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

12 hours ago, 0verlord said:

:wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy:

Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness

booked tix for 7th May 2.30pm show

PVR phoenix IMAX with LASER @ lower parel

I think this IMAX screen is the only one in India with IMAX’s new LASER technology 

IMAX with LASER with dead blacks and super wide color gamut = OLED 

Other Imax theaters = fald

In Delhi we have saket with Imax laser. Is it really better than normal Imax since bot are fake-imax only :fear:

1 hour ago, abhi90 said:

In Delhi we have saket with Imax laser. Is it really better than normal Imax since bot are fake-imax only :fear:

Better to have something than nothing 

parel Imax’s speakers are a bomb, can blow pants off everyone, high volume but extraordinary quality and fidelity 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

The suit looks industrial and that beautiful chiselled jawline just makes it perfect. 

They could've worked better on pants in my opinion. bottom looks like he wore something from his chiffonier.

31 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

They could've worked better on pants in my opinion. bottom looks like he wore something from his chiffonier.

Yeah, lol. Pants don't go along at all; what were they even thinking.

• Haha 1

The suit from Affleck's cancelled solo movie looks really good too. Though this is just from early concept art, it could very well have turned out to be the best looking one.

V6AO5U9.jpg

WiEbB3e.jpg

5C0JLHd.jpg

Edited by STICK3Rboy
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Saw Fantastic beasts 3 yesterday. Movie was too slow to be enjoyable for me.

Heading to Kolkata tomorrow for 4-5 days. I still haven't seen any of the Fantastic Beasts movie - despite loving Harry Potter and Eddie Redmayne as an actor.

Will binge the first two and go watch it at the cinema there since I will have nothing else to do.

Also, is there any way to watch the Uncharted movie? Its not on streaming and I can't find it otherwise. :fear1:

15 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

15 hours ago, TRMNTR said:

Yeah, lol. Pants don't go along at all; what were they even thinking.

This fits with the whole Year one/Year two vibe since its just him and alfred working on all the tech, no lucius fox yet.  Combat pants with some armor look like a good starting point

14 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

The suit from Affleck's cancelled solo movie looks really good too. Though this is just from early concept art, it could very well have turned out to be the best looking one.

V6AO5U9.jpg

WiEbB3e.jpg

5C0JLHd.jpg

Batfleck would have looked great in this suit since he has now lost a good amount of weight and no longer looks like the TDKR tank

they used bits and pieces of this suit for battinsons suit

23 minutes ago, Snake said:

This fits with the whole Year one/Year two vibe since its just him and alfred working on all the tech, no lucius fox yet.  Combat pants with some armor look like a good starting point

Sure but the upper half looks way more advanced than the pants. It's almost like he forgot to wear his (actual) pants to work. :P

13 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Sure but the upper half looks way more advanced than the pants. It's almost like he forgot to wear his (actual) pants to work. :P

they have to since most weapons are aimed at the upper half of your body, especially chest and head

They need to save something for the sequel ?

1 minute ago, Snake said:

they have to since most weapons are aimed at the upper half of your body, especially chest and head

They need to save something for the sequel ?

Dude, pants contain the most vital organ of all. Unless, of course, if he's wearing an L-guard underneath. :bellydance:

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Dude, pants contain the most vital organ of all. Unless, of course, if he's wearing an L-guard underneath. :bellydance:

Of course he protects the bat-nads

• Haha 1

So, anyone set for kgf: chapter 2 over the weekend ?

I guess it would be a good family outing movie (movie+shopping+dinner) in a mall to escape the heat, but looking at the hype, I think tickets would be hard to come by !!

30 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

So, anyone set for kgf: chapter 2 over the weekend ?

I guess it would be a good family outing movie (movie+shopping+dinner) in a mall to escape the heat, but looking at the hype, I think tickets would be hard to come by !!

Didn't like first one at all. Stopped watching after the unbelievably cringey and stupid Salaam Rocky bhai song. In action scene before that, the hero barely lifted his legs or hand properly.  And entire movie was fast narration till then. They spend so much money to make movies look so good, but make total garbage content. 

13 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Didn't like first one at all. Stopped watching after the unbelievably cringey and stupid Salaam Rocky bhai song. In action scene before that, the hero barely lifted his legs or hand properly.  And entire movie was fast narration till then. They spend so much money to make movies look so good, but make total garbage content. 

Don't expect much logic in the fights etc., leave your brains behind and just watch it for what it is, kinda like a summer blockbuster/mass entertainer movie.

Atleast i need a good entertaining movie to watch on the big screen since it's been almost 2.5 years since i went to theaters. After that new James bond snoozefest of a movie - no time to die, I'm a little skeptical of watching a Hollywood movie in theater.   Only James bond film where i drifted off twice in between !!