Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

26 minutes ago, 202croc said:

Damn! Didn't know such sh*t existed! Apparently this Superman has telekinetic powers as well. Lol  

Superman in general has whatever power he needs in the moment, he's one of the laziest superheroes ever written. Its like you ask a child what powers you want and make list of that. 

• Haha 1

On 4/12/2022 at 6:07 PM, Felix the cat said:

Yes,f**king superfast story telling in the starting confused lot of ppl,sh*t movie.

Just to make it clear,i love south Indian movies.

But tbh dont like kgf at all.

8 hours ago, Ne0 said:

Any suggestions that are avilable on prime video ?   

On 4/13/2022 at 12:37 AM, Ram Dante said:

If you're up for it, I'm sure people here can list out a few movies, that can really change your opinion. 

i just watched a malayalam movie today,Salute,What a story,loved it.No masala,no fight,no intolerable emotional drama,and more importantly specially for indian movies i want to say that ,even no love story:majesty:

just a simple good script.amazing

I hope bollywood instead of copying this movie too,start making something like it.

5 hours ago, The Panda said:

even Hollywood has become a joke. 

I thought your making joke over an statement that 'kgf visuals are good' and making fun of marvel movie.

But your serious.:blink:

I disagree on marvel but its true hollywood too is turning to sh*t year by year.

Maybe new generation is not that great anywhere

Edited by Felix the cat

1 hour ago, Felix the cat said:

I disagree on marvel but its true hollywood too is turning to sh*t year by year.

Hollywood isn't just Marvel and DC. Lots of good stuff comes out every year.

8 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Superman in general has whatever power he needs in the moment, he's one of the laziest superheroes ever written. Its like you ask a child what powers you want and make list of that. 

Superman, originally was created by a couple of high school kids.  

5 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Hollywood isn't just Marvel and DC. Lots of good stuff comes out every year.

I think most of them would start coming on Netflix or other OTT going forward, like The Irishman. 

8 hours ago, Felix the cat said:

i just watched a malayalam movie today,Salute,What a story,loved it.No masala,no fight,no intolerable emotional drama,and more importantly specially for indian movies i want to say that ,even no love story:majesty:

just a simple good script.amazing

My mallu friend told me that his another movie KURUP is also good.

16 hours ago, Ne0 said:

The only malyalam movie I've seen is drishyam.  Any suggestions that are avilable on prime video ?   Drishyam, i watched with subtitles, but, best if there's a voice dubbed version in Hindi/Telugu/kannada available.

Give a try to Kumbalangi Nights, a beautiful movie. It's on prime.

10 hours ago, Felix the cat said:

I thought your making joke over an statement that 'kgf visuals are good' and making fun of marvel movie.

But your serious.:blink:

You misunderstood me. I am not saying that KGF is better than all of recent Hollywood biggies. Just that it is better than Joss Whedon's Marlel flicks. :P For me, KGF and Marlel are no different than Michael Bay's Transformers movies.

As for the Hollywood turning to sh*t, it was a general statement seeing how there are way less good number of quality movies compared to a decade or two ago.