Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

11 minutes ago, him2anshu said:

PS - Do wait for the second post credit scene, it’s the most important one yet.

thank you for mentioning that there are two post scene.. i haven't seen it yet will go next week most probably

4 hours ago, KrIzAliD said:

thank you for mentioning that there are two post scene.. i haven't seen it yet will go next week most probably

He is trolling. Just leave after the first credit scene. Second credit scene is not relevant at all. 

Even for important post credit scenes, I usually wait for only first mid credit scene and never in second as the second one is too long. Then watch it on YouTube! 

On 5/11/2022 at 2:25 AM, dante77 said:

He is trolling. Second credit scene is not relevant at all. 

I still think it was relevant as it gave...

Spoiler

closure to one of the funniest cameos in the movie plus it was an excellent reference to Ash William's possessed hand from Evil Dead 2. But that's just my opinion and I respect yours too.

19 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Reveal hidden contents

:rofl:

Spoiler

Pizza Poppa always gets paid!!

• Haha 1

On 5/10/2022 at 9:14 PM, him2anshu said:

Multiverse of Madness - A pure Raimi flick with all the signature elements, loved all the references and casting of returning and new characters. BGM was Fire especially in that scene. Story was a bit off and not coherent but it could be because of the deleted footage. We do want Raimi Cut.

PS - Do wait for the second post credit scene, it’s the most important one yet.

Can't blame Raimi for the story not being coherent. This was supposed to come before NWH, so they had to make a lot of changes due to that. Also, like all these MCU movies that set up a lot for the future, the script was being written and rewritten during the shoot. Not to mention the reshoots that happened as a result of the responses to the early screenings.

2 hours ago, him2anshu said:

I still think it was relevant as it gave...

Reveal hidden contents

closure to one of the funniest cameos in the movie plus it was an excellent reference to Ash William's possessed hand from Evil Dead 2. But that's just my opinion and I respect yours too.

I don't think many people know that it's an Evil Dead reference.

1 hour ago, STICK3Rboy said:

I don't think many people know that it's an Evil Dead reference.

and that’s such a sad thing

• Like 1

4 hours ago, him2anshu said:

It will be available on streaming from tomorrow and is already out on the high seas in Full HD.

streaming where?

I have the main 3 services so I should be covered. will watch this weekend

59 minutes ago, North said:

streaming where?

I have the main 3 services so I should be covered. will watch this weekend

It will be released as video on demand most probably on Prime Video and Apple TV. See all the available options here:-

https://www.focusfeatures.com/the-northman/watch/

Edited by him2anshu

3 hours ago, Snake said:

and that’s such a sad thing

And kinda surprising too considering pretty much everyone here has at least heard of Evil Dead.

I remember back when I was a kid there was a rumour going around that Evil Dead's director watched it alone in a theater and died of a heart attack because of how scary the movie was :lol:

I guess not many have actually seen the movie.

16 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

And kinda surprising too considering pretty much everyone here has at least heard of Evil Dead.

I remember back when I was a kid there was a rumour going around that Evil Dead's director watched it alone in a theater and died of a heart attack because of how scary the movie was :lol:

I guess not many have actually seen the movie.

I heard the same thing about some other horror movies too like Paranormal Activity and Blair Witch Project and some hindi movies - RGV' Bhoot etc. Seems to be a pretty common rumour for such movies

• Haha 1