Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

4 hours ago, Snake said:

Official Trailer

Dang! not the best trailer. But, gotta love MI movies. Super hyped for this one too! Decent level of consistency for a franchise with so many movies under belt with the same cast (more or less)

2 hours ago, kittoo said:

Guys is 4DX worth it? Was planning to watch Topgun: Maerick in it. Or is IMAX better?

In Pune.

I saw Strange 2 in 4DX and was annoyed as fk at all the seat shaking and flashing lights. It is incredibly distracting and pulls you out of the movie. Booked Top Gun in normal Imax, no thanks.

2 hours ago, kittoo said:

Guys is 4DX worth it? Was planning to watch Topgun: Maerick in it. Or is IMAX better?

In Pune.

Absolutely not

2 hours ago, djdgr8 said:

I am going for Imax but I have heard people mention 4dx is also quite a unique experience.

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I absolutely hate 4DX, but Top Gun was shot to be enjoyed in 4DX, so your YMMV. 

59 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Worth a try 

21 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I saw Strange 2 in 4DX and was annoyed as fk at all the seat shaking and flashing lights. It is incredibly distracting and pulls you out of the movie. Booked Top Gun in normal Imax, no thanks.

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Absolutely not

Well....looks like general consensus is that 4DX might be good for some movies but can be distracting.

I suppose will go for IMAX only. But its very far and 4DX is near from my home :(

3 hours ago, kittoo said:

In Pune.

Only a few movies work well in 4DX, and I feel Top Gun is one that will. Still I can't say for sure without actually having watched it.

If you can wait till Saturday, I'll be happy to report back with my experience :P

If not, then IMAX would be the safer bet.