Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Yes.

2 hours ago, Rey said:

Yes.

Just watched Top Gun 1986. What an absolute classic!

Top Gun Maverick on Thursday now!

Edited by 0verlord
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Max Pain said:

I've been trying to download the 4K remux for more than 2 weeks. It's slow as sh*t. Guess I should download it from a private tracker now.

I downloaded the 31GB HDR version, barely took an hour. Not sure if I can post link here though. It was on rar..

5 minutes ago, kittoo said:

I downloaded the 31GB HDR version, barely took an hour. Not sure if I can post link here though. It was on rar..

That's where I downloaded it from initially but it was the ~60 GB one. It made me mad as f**k, so I deleted it halfway and tried a russian site. Same sh*t there as well. I don't like leaving my PC overnight. It has to finish in a couple of hours, otherwise f**k this whole planet.

Just now, CarbonCore said:

Ja0.gif

I checked this site called Letterboxd because the rating on IMDb was very low for some reason and that's what every person there kept mentioning.

21 minutes ago, Max Pain said:

That's where I downloaded it from initially but it was the ~60 GB one. It made me mad as f**k, so I deleted it halfway and tried a russian site. Same sh*t there as well. I don't like leaving my PC overnight. It has to finish in a couple of hours, otherwise f**k this whole planet

Just use a debrid site. Torrent/magnet to https. They cache most of the stuff. Paid, but works extremely well. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Just use a debrid site. Torrent/magnet to https. They cache most of the stuff. Paid, but works extremely well. 

Aren't these blocked by most ISP in India ? How are you guys even accessing them ?

1 hour ago, Ne0 said:

Aren't these blocked by most ISP in India ? How are you guys even accessing them ?

Debrid sites are not blocked. I use premiumize.me - it is NOT a warez etc site, just a site which converts torrents or magnet links to HTTPS direct download.