Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

22 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Yeah its selected automatically based on the connection quality

Bruh, I just checked out Dr Strange 2 on my laptop and the video kept going down in quality like Youtube videos do during certain flashy scenes, even though I set the streaming quality to Full HD. Streaming f**king sucks holy sh*t. Thank God for piracy.

Edited by Kumar123

51 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

Bruh, I just checked out Dr Strange 2 on my laptop and the video kept going down in quality like Youtube videos do during certain flashy scenes, even though I set the streaming quality to Full HD. Streaming f**king sucks holy sh*t. Thank God for piracy.

It was solid 4k hdr for me. I used the app on my TV.

14 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Was pleasantly surprised to see this show up in theaters here. Will try to watch it next week.

For those unaware, this is directed by Scott Derrickson (Sinister, Doctor Strange) and, of course, stars Ethan Hawke.

It also has a pretty neat 85% score on RT right now.

VrJnk1J.jpg

Thanks for sharing. I was skipping this movie when I saw it on Bookmyshow. Checked out the trailer and excited. Looks like a good horror movie after long time. Booked tickets for weekend :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Only a matter of time, I guess, before WB start looking for a new Flash.

They already must be. What I'm wondering about is the Flash movie. They can't re-shoot it or remove Ezra since he's playing like a couple of different characters. The release is still one year away though. If he stays low, people might forget about all this.

37 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

They already must be. What I'm wondering about is the Flash movie. They can't re-shoot it or remove Ezra since he's playing like a couple of different characters. The release is still one year away though. If he stays low, people might forget about all this.

These are serious crimes thought that would get him in jail for a long while. No studio wants the headache of supporting a problematic actor like this, when the movie is already in loss.  It's not like he was a big star who's irreplaceable, worst case they will dump it on HBO Max to save face

Edited by cyberpunk

1 hour ago, cyberpunk said:

These are serious crimes thought that would get him in jail for a long while. No studio wants the headache of supporting a problematic actor like this, when the movie is already in loss.  It's not like he was a big star who's irreplaceable, worst case they will dump it on HBO Max to save face

Nah. He's rich enough to stay out of jail. Also the article above was kind of misleading apparently. Ezra had given the mother and child a place to live away from the abuser father. 

7 hours ago, kruzzo said:

They showed the whole movie in the trailer lol

We got a pretty good idea that the movie is gonna be okayish. Rabir Kapoor have good talent and Sanjay is being Sanjay. I'll watch this on Netflix. 

2 hours ago, kittoo said:

So...KGF like visuals and typical story. Dont think it will succeed.

Also, what's up with Vaani kappor's wardrobe? Looks like a 2022 girl transported to 1871 (looking hot though).

Lol, exactly my thoughts.