Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

48 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Thunderbolts team is lead by the furniture face actress? Wtf :rofl: my sofa chair has more expressions than her.

I liked her in Black Widow (2nd half of movie was trash imo) but I do understand the criticism. A part of me wanted Clint to fight back and not be defensive in Hawkeye Series, just to see that smug look wiped off her face. 

On 9/10/2022 at 4:39 PM, AtheK said:

Wife dragged me to this, another back to back snoozefest, so much so I walked out even before movie ended. Must have skipped last 15 minutes, so I have no clue what 2nd movie will be called. The ending sequence though nice is so haphazard and i could not stand it after sometime, and so much that i was having headache. Wife also walked out and had to buy me biryani and coke to compensate and avoid my fury.

She just liked the first guest appearance as that appearance has been long over due for theatres, and that is one of her favorite celebrity. I don't give a sh*t about the celebrity so for me everything was sad. Even bacchan looked so disinterested.

Bhramastra should be renamed to Sharamastra.

Bhai if this movie crosses 400cr+ im gonna lose faith in indian public. What an borefest of a movie, cringe dialouges , soul less acting and usme those annoying AF Songs. 
People reading this save your time this is just another hutiya love story movie under the disguise of "ASTRAVERSE" . No wonder bollywood is going downhill.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Bhai if this movie crosses 400cr+ im gonna lose faith in indian public. What an borefest of a movie, cringe dialouges , soul less acting and usme those annoying AF Songs. 
People reading this save your time this is just another hutiya love story movie under the disguise of "ASTRAVERSE" . No wonder bollywood is going downhill.

400 cr net is impossible for this. 200-220 is max

1 hour ago, rushab oswal said:

I have already lost faith in Indian public. Look at post below:

13 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Marvel makes sh*t movies and people praise. People just hate hindi movies for the sake of it. It's a great movie. Everything is good, only some unnecessary love story plot but overall excellent movie. 

-Said my friend last night after watching Brahmastra. 

6 hours ago, playstationdude said:

She is a good actress. Watch fighting with my family 

She hasn't acted well at all in any of her MCU appearances. Constant expression throughout with dry delivery.

Edited by Big Boss