Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

3 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Skipping all trailers. Want to be surprised at the big screen. 

Good thinking, I actually went in and saw because the release date is a year away and I'll most probably forget much of it. 

1 minute ago, Ne0 said:

Any idea of there's a good IMAX in blr ?

@Assassins Creed

41 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

All PvR IMAX are top notch.. but be ready to shell out 600-700 bucks for week 1 watch 

Depends on the length I think, this is apparently over 3hours long. Had paid 950 for hobbit 3.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

All PvR IMAX are top notch.. but be ready to shell out 600-700 bucks for week 1 watch 

700 ? Very easily 1000 bucks at Delhi NCR for weekday normal seats. Recliners will go for 2000. 

Man, the Avatar trailer looks so bad. I thought I would catch it this time just for some good quality visuals and mindless fun but the trailer itself is boring and looks like it will be a very generic movie. 

Pathan looks rediculous, as expected mostly about an actor returns rather than Story telling. And why would SRK take John Abraham as Villain, doesn't make sense. Still looks like a good stupid mindless fun!

9 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Man, the Avatar trailer looks so bad. I thought I would catch it this time just for some good quality visuals and mindless fun but the trailer itself is boring and looks like it will be a very generic movie. 

Even the first one was a very generic movie, the only thing going for it was the 3D (novelty at the time, the movie kinda brought it back after a long period of hibernation)