Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

5 hours ago, Felix the cat said:

I agree so far i have seen three movies of phase 4 and i hate it.

No way home  ?

Multiverse madness ?

Shang chi ?

All these three movies failed to shock and excite me, they feel so plain and i cant connect with them, im also confused and unable to figured it out wheather these movies are sh*t or i grew up in the journey from first movie of phase one .

But i think the hype of end game was so high in me that now its very hard to make me excited once again.

Personally I loved No Way Home and Multiverse of Madness. Those are my fav phase 4 movies so far. Rest was just ok. Shang Chi I was bored. The TV shows have also been underwhelming. Only What-If is a must-watch. 

Edited by dylanjosh

On 11/16/2022 at 6:43 PM, Legacy Gamer said:

I have boycotted Disney and it's subsidiaries for promoting LGBQ+ culture.

We must respect our culture.

Gays and homos is illegal in India and condoned by our culture. It is not human right, but a gross abuse of natural world order. This wicked act is also not norm among animals. Disney and Co. are pathetic perverts.

Who hurt you bro

5 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Personally I loved No Way Home and Multiverse of Madness. Those are my fav phase 4 movies so far. Rest was just ok. Shang Chi I was bored. The TV shows have also been underwhelming. Only What-If is a must-watch. 

Funny how different opinions can be lol. I only liked the Strange and Captain Carter episodes of What If?, while I enjoyed WandaVision, Loki and Moon Knight a lot more.

Multiverse of Madness, Wakanda Forever and Eternals(very overhated) are my favorites. No Way Home and Shang-Chi are the ones everyone loved but I found them just alright.

Edited by cyberpunk

Drishyam 2

Extremely overrated and a very disappointing sequel.

Nothing of interest happens until the last 15-20 minutes.

Even then the twist is very filmy.

The first had all that build up and even then sensible.

Akshay Khanna was portrayed as a mastermind but didn't do anything of note in the movie, only to say punchy dialogues here and there.

He was getting irritating and even almost funny, actually the movie was so empty that i think I'd only remember akshay Khanna's role in it.

Terrible movie only going over for the hype of the first.

Edited by GunnerY2J

14 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

Drishyam 2

Akshay Khanna was portrayed as a mastermind but didn't do anything of note in the movie, only to say punchy dialogues here and there.

He was getting irritating and even almost funny, actually the movie was so empty that i think I'd only remember akshay Khanna's role in it.

God forbid someone likes it genuinely. It has to be due to hype only because I didn't like it. 

17 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

Drishyam 2

I share somewhat similar sentiments. This movies was way below the first one. The twists could be seen beforehand and Akshaye and Tabu had too less and insignificant screen time. Should have seen this on OTT as this didn't deserved a theatre experience. Heard they are now making a 3rd part which is stupid as this concluded it well and should be left alone now.

5 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

I share somewhat similar sentiments. This movies was way below the first one. The twists could be seen beforehand and Akshaye and Tabu had too less and insignificant screen time. Should have seen this on OTT as this didn't deserved a theatre experience. Heard they are now making a 3rd part which is stupid as this concluded it well and should be left alone now.

Too less ? 

They couldn't have done anything in more screen time either.

The entire plot was empty,last 20 minutes is where the movie starts.

naam pe sequel bana diye.

I think the original part (didn't need to but) could have 15-20 minutes extra and would have well covered this entire sequel.

Part 3, really what's left ??

Edited by Snake

4 hours ago, Sach4life said:

God forbid someone likes it genuinely. It has to be due to hype only because I didn't like it. 

Reviews are so positive on every user/reviewer site 

Even some of my friends loved it, and the audience loved it as well in the theatre.

I don't understand.

This is a 2/5 movie at best.

4 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

Too less ? 

They couldn't have done anything in more screen time either.

The entire plot was empty,last 20 minutes is where the movie starts.

naam pe sequel bana diye.

I think the original part (didn't need to but) could have 15-20 minutes extra and would have well covered this entire sequel.

Part 3, really what's left ??

so you just casually decide to drop a spoiler just because you didnt like the movie? Thanks for ruining it for anyone who has not watched it. :ranting:

Edited by Snake
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

Reviews are so positive on every user/reviewer site 

Even some of my friends loved it, and the audience loved it as well in the theatre.

I don't understand.

This is a 2/5 movie at best.

You don't have to understand. It is their opinion. You stated your opinion. Also, thank god i didn't read your rant. Remove the spoilers