Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2022 at 10:42 PM, hazard12345 said:

Saw Freddy on hotstar, one of the way better movies from bollywood after a long long time. The ending was super satisfying and well written.

I did not expect the main twist to be so simple but so good.

What a performance from Alaya.

I stopped watching after 15 mins as the protagonist felt out of place. 

watched the way of the water in 2d and liked it for the most part. the 3rd act is edge of the seat stuff & like the previous film its a simple story that is executed well. 

i also found it somewhat thematically similar to the latest god of war games where the lead character is trying to avoid war for his family but still gets drawn into it. there is however the arc of a certain character that makes no sense. i know they're setting him up for the sequels but the way he gets sidelined is just jarring esp when the theme is all about families sticking together. 

will go for 3d again once ticket prices goes down in 2nd week. 

4 hours ago, KnackChap said:

watched the way of the water in 2d and liked it for the most part. the 3rd act is edge of the seat stuff & like the previous film its a simple story that is executed well. 

i also found it somewhat thematically similar to the latest god of war games where the lead character is trying to avoid war for his family but still gets drawn into it. there is however the arc of a certain character that makes no sense. i know they're setting him up for the sequels but the way he gets sidelined is just jarring esp when the theme is all about families sticking together. 

will go for 3d again once ticket prices goes down in 2nd week. 

Bruh. Should have just waited.