Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

3 hours ago, hazard12345 said:

just saw the final fist fight between ant man and king, I would have been pissed if I gave this movie a single penny.

I saw the fight between Ant Man and one more villain and it was even more stupid. 

MCU was always casual but it's beyond stupid now. 

Infinity Saga Marvel isn't coming back. Best we can do is hope James Gunn will pull off something with DC. 

Also, cool coincidence. The 2004 Dawn of The Dead movie was directed by Zack Snyder and written by James Gunn.

Edited by dylanjosh

19 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Infinity Saga Marvel isn't coming back. Best we can do is hope James Gunn will pull off something with DC. 

Also, cool coincidence. The 2004 Dawn of The Dead movie was directed by Zack Snyder and written by James Gunn.

And Scott Frank, writer of Logan, along with Michael Tolkin rewrote James Gunn's script according to the movie's producers. 

Edited by Max Pain

Infinity Pool turned out to be batshit crazy and depraved. Poses interesting moral questions.

Mia Goth is close to making it big, just needs the right projects to come to her. The girl is phenomenal here. Also nice to see Cronenberg Jr. come to his own. He will carve his own niche into the horror genre like his father.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2023 at 1:25 PM, harsh1387 said:

And he did this 6 times for the perfect shot.

Our actors can't even dream of doing this.

well honestly does not equate, he might find the kick in doing it, not every one does. It's an unfair comparison. not that I am a bollywood actors fan, but It is ok if someone does not want to do it and let Professionals handle it.

Edited by AtheK
  • Like 1