Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

Its wild. Tickets for the next fast and furious movie have been on sale for a month now, and it comes out in may. 

what the actual f**k lmao

I will watch it but this is a new standard theyre setting here

21 minutes ago, North said:

Its wild. Tickets for the next fast and furious movie have been on sale for a month now, and it comes out in may. 

what the actual f**k lmao

I will watch it but this is a new standard theyre setting here

Mario is out next month. f**k FnF. 

Anyone seen 65 ?

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

8 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Mid way is the weakest. I was finding it tiring especially all the lolz randomness. But I liked the ending a lot. It really.comes together in an emotional and wholesome way 

Ya will give it another shot. It got tiring because multiverse stuff is most exciting when it comes to existing established characters. For example seeing multiple Spider-men and how different they are or seeing different versions of Superman and their backstories etc. In this case it's a new character with brief introduction so seeing multiple versions of her and her husband etc doesn't have much impact. This was the reason I stopped watching, it just wasn't exciting.

Edited by Big Boss

Shazam cameo spoiler out, officially (in a way). Be careful, whoever's interested.

DC themselves released a TV spot that shows the cameo of a big character. Lol! ? Silliness, if you ask me. The director has said that he doesn't get to approve the ads.

You have been warned.

If anyone wants to watch, here it is: https://twitter.com/Hek_th0r/status/1634376621187649537?t=DkManarCnFaXXTHQDCw9-w&s=19

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Shazam cameo spoiler out, officially (in a way). Be careful, whoever's interested.

DC themselves released a TV spot that shows the cameo of a big character. Lol! ? Silliness, if you ask me. The director has said that he doesn't get to approve the ads.

You have been warned.

If anyone wants to watch, here it is: https://twitter.com/Hek_th0r/status/1634376621187649537?t=DkManarCnFaXXTHQDCw9-w&s=19

DC is getting rebooted. Who cares about cameos anymore ?