Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

12 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Looks great. I love the vibrant and colorful look tbh. The classic greenish pale Matrix became very overused as other movies started copying it. 

Hyped. 

Also, it can be implied that the graphics in the simulation have improved over the years. Everything about this trailer is fantastic - just a minor grudge, I do not see Neo, all I see is John Wick. Hope by the end of the movie, he gets his signature look with those glasses. I want Neo to do his Superman thing. ??

3 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Why is nobody asking about the absence of Lawrence Fishburne? Thought it was some monetary dispute or his old age and it seems that he doesn’t know why too. 

As per some sources, Morpheus is dead and the dude you see in the trailer is a descendant of him or maybe they are saving him as a surprise or he will be back in sequel. Who knows, there are many possibilities and was that Priyanka Chopra in the trailer?

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

I love this fight the most! I feel that it's absolutely flawless in every aspect

Yup, love this! One of the best action scenes in the trilogy for sure.

The music in both these scenes is top class too.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, him2anshu said:

As per some sources, Morpheus is dead and the dude you see in the trailer is a descendant of him or maybe they are saving him as a surprise or he will be back in sequel. Who knows, there are many possibilities and was that Priyanka Chopra in the trailer?

Hopefully otherwise it would be really cheap to kill a key character off screen. And yes that is Priyanka Chopra who plays the adult version of that girl child in Matrix 3. 

1 minute ago, gecko89 said:

Why does Yahya's character look so much like Morpheus. Maybe Morpheus died as in the game, but he got reincarnated late compared to Neo/Trinity, hence the young age maybe?

Yeah, he's rumoured to be a younger Morpheus, and it does seem to be the case from the trailer.

1 minute ago, dylanjosh said:

Can someone screenshot Priyanka Chopra? Where is she in the trailer? Is she the one with the Alice in Wonderland book?

Yup.

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Looks exciting and it day 1 on HBO. Couldn't ask for more and given the track record of Wachowskis am fully expecting it to be average at best. 

No longer Day 1.....read the fine print at the end of trailer.

Comes to HBO Max after 31 days of theatreatical release.