Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

Red Notice (2021) - another Netflix trash. ?  

Gal Gadot is an awful actress who does nothing other than flaunt her legs. Would be good if she never speaks or gets any screen time. Rock & Ryan carried the movie and some of their parts were okay but still an overall generic movie with very little entertainment. 

This movie cost more than Dune. ?

• Like 2

Super type casted characters. Rock playing Rock like all his movies, Ryan, the dry humour guy since Deadpool. Gadot, the sexy female fatale since WW.  Extremely convenient plot points, not that the expectation was why different. 

I think NF wants this to be a franchise. They've tried many times before (Bright). 

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Super type casted characters. Rock playing Rock like all his movies, Ryan, the dry humour guy since Deadpool. Gadot, the sexy female fatale since WW.  Extremely convenient plot points, not that the expectation was why different. 

I think NF wants this to be a franchise. They've tried many times before (Bright). 

Bright was good though.

I liked red notice for what it was, good timepass flick. 

17 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

This movie cost more than Dune. ?

what a shame :wallbash:

and we have Dune with a smaller budget, and some of the best acting and cinematography I have seen......

Any opinions on the new holiday flicks on netflix?

Last Christmas and Lovehard? 

4 hours ago, North said:

what a shame :wallbash:

and we have Dune with a smaller budget, and some of the best acting and cinematography I have seen......

Any opinions on the new holiday flicks on netflix?

Last Christmas and Lovehard? 

Yet to watch Dune. Have the 4k version but not getting time to watch it in peace. 

2 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Yet to watch Dune. Have the 4k version but not getting time to watch it in peace. 

movie demands attention. make time this weekend or something.

watch on biggest tv possible, simulate theatre experience. :wub:

Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings (2021) - very nice visuals. They made those rings very cool. Liked the first half but lost interest with the whole Ta Lo stuff.  Story was weak but expected from Marvel stuff. Kind of over-hyped as it was nothing special overall. 

Good to see Simu Liu in action. ?

• Like 1