Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

So we managed to get tickets for a Friday evening show at a local PVR theatre. With the whole of theatre up for grabs at the time of booking, my friend proceeds to buy tickets for recliner seats for 450 bucks for a show that is apparently in Hindi. Speak of privilege. Decided to keep my mouth shut because I am going back to theatre after ages (the last movie I saw in theatre was Thor Ragnarok) and didnt want to jinx the whole thing.

19 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

WTF. I would have cancel then and there

The only silver lining is that even if the show is showing up in the Hindi section, the show timing bubble is showing ENG for some reason which it is not showing for other shows at other places. Who knows it might turn up to be in Eng afterall.

12 hours ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

So we managed to get tickets for a Friday evening show at a local PVR theatre. With the whole of theatre up for grabs at the time of booking, my friend proceeds to buy tickets for recliner seats for 450 bucks for a show that is apparently in Hindi. Speak of privilege. Decided to keep my mouth shut because I am going back to theatre after ages (the last movie I saw in theatre was Thor Ragnarok) and didnt want to jinx the whole thing.

I can never watch a good English movie in Hindi. Never ever. 

Local PVR has still got seats left for Sunday but unfortunately I got my club match at that time. Lesse if IMAX will be available for Monday otherwise will see in normal one.

Guys, please refrain from discussing int his thread for this movie. Post whatever in that other spoiler thread. 

2 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

I can never watch a good English movie in Hindi. Never ever. 

For me, Dubbed live action movies in general suck. It reduces the value of the movie so much to see mouths moving and sound out of sync. Even for foreign language films, always go for subs  

Booked ticket for the 2D ver at pvr for 220 in an almost empty hall. All idiots are lining up for the 3d version in the same cinema hall. Leaving the 2d version comparatively empty.  Will have to travel extra 3~4 kms from my nearest multiplex inox but prices over there are crazy and even early morning show was jam packed.

5 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Booked ticket for the 2D ver at pvr for 220 in an almost empty hall. All idiots are lining up for the 3d version in the same cinema hall. Leaving the 2d version comparatively empty.  Will have to travel extra 3~4 kms from my nearest multiplex inox but prices over there are crazy and even early morning show was jam packed.

Yeah just checked. Bunch of 2D shows are completely empty here too. But these shows weren't open the day I booked. I think they added after seeing the demand. 

34 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Guys who watch it do mention if it needs an IMAX viewing. Otherwise will see it in normal 2d as I prefer 2d always. 

I booked normal 2d for tomorrow... also price was low so i booked it, around 250 will see if its a must then I will go again in Imax 3d

38 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Yeah just checked. Bunch of 2D shows are completely empty here too. But these shows weren't open the day I booked. I think they added after seeing the demand. 

yeah true, glad that I waited got the ticket for cheap

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

You won't :rofl:

Spiderman will use the same dubbing artist used for dubbing Nagarjuna probably. 

I watched avengers age of ultron and the scene where ultron talks with scarlet and quicksilver, and they started talking in bhojpuri ???. That was the day I decided english or nothing 

• Haha 3