Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

50 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

There are usually 2 credit scenes. One is the mid-credits scene and one is the end-credits scene. 

Yes there are, like almost every MCU movie since few years. No one in theater even got up till last credit scene was done.

Just now, CarbonCore said:

People really don't care for 2D movies here :rofl: 

IMG_20211216_123639.jpg

On the flip side, less chance of rona infection with just 10 people.

same was the case when i went.. bc launde log neeche ka ticket leke sabse upar jaa ke baithe the... just because the whole theater was nearly empty

14 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

People really don't care for 2D movies here :rofl: 

IMG_20211216_123639.jpg

On the flip side, less chance of rona infection with just 10 people.

I was in vip box which was almost empty. No one was sitting at least in 10 feet radius around me. Blissful experience of imax 3d.

Spiderman no way home. It's just better than all the Avengers movies excluding the first one. It was fabulous. 

Recommended to watch in theaters. You'll have a really good time. Don't forget to get your snacks in first half of the movie because second half you'll be only wooing and applauding each segments. 

2 post credit scenes. Stick on your seats. 

Spiderman No way home is Every Spiderman fan's dream come true :cry: soooo good :cry:

The movie in itself is fun but it is 100x more fun in full packed theaters!!!! The amount of shouting and hooting and clapping! Last time I had this much fun was Infinity War and before that, in Avengers 1. What an amazing experience it was! So much nostalgia poured in. More in spoilers thread.

I know I am part of Covidiot gang now, but no regrets! And I actually recommend watching this in full packed theater.

2 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Spiderman No way home is Every Spiderman fan's dream come true :cry: soooo good :cry:

The movie in itself is fun but it is 100x more fun in full packed theaters!!!! The amount of shouting and hooting and clapping! Last time I had this much fun was Infinity War and before that, in Avengers 1. What an amazing experience it was! So much nostalgia poured in. More in spoilers thread.

I know I am part of Covidiot gang now, but no regrets! And I actually recommend watching this in full packed theater.

Ya, theater experience is awesome. The cheers and hooting on surprises and epic dialogues is great. It just elevates the movie much more. End game flashbacks. Saw infinity war in US and it wasn't as impactful. Only slight gasps and oohs asha.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

I like your enthusiasm :wOOtjumpy: hope it delivers bcoz I just love grand displays of cosmic powers in Marvel movies

There was a cosmic Spiderman in Spiderverse comics, he absorbed powers from Captain Universe and became the strongest Spidey out there. I don’t think he’ll be in the movie though but FYI, he exists on Earth-13.

NWH was good. It was a bit draggy in parts and none of the supervillains were truly threatening. It’s a fun movie night out and reminds you how great cinema experience can be with a packed theatre. 
Some of the sequences were genuinely creative. One in particular with spider-man swinging in a side-scroller perspective was just so pretty. 

However, it’s not the best superhero or comic book movie. It’s not even the best  spider-man movie. That bar was raised far beyond by into the spider-verse. 

7.5/10

• Like 1