Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

That one song that plays throughout the movie is haunting. Classic AR Rahman stuff. Also very nice gesture at the end credits. 

A film by A R Rehman. Definitely agreed, movie experience was elevated by his music. The haunting theme is from the Rait Zara Si song.

Also, the theme reminded me of Ghajini. 

Edited by him2anshu
Short term memory loss

11 hours ago, KnackChap said:

The twist is refrenced in the first 10 minutes and revealed before the first half. The second half is quiet childish at some places considering the topic they deal with is quiet serious. Still a decent one time watch if you have the Disney+ sub. 

Will watch it only for Dhanush, the guy is a bonafide MVP.....and a little bit for Sara coz she is a cutie.

Saw Matrix 4. What a terrible movie :rofl: Completely pointless and boring movie. Even Matrix Revolution was better than this crap. Action was bad, lacked the slickness of original trilogy.

Just glad I didn't spend a penny for this or risked covid. All hail HBO Max for saving money :majesty:

On 12/26/2021 at 12:29 AM, Big Boss said:

Saw Matrix 4. What a terrible movie :rofl: Completely pointless and boring movie. Even Matrix Revolution was better than this crap. Action was bad, lacked the slickness of original trilogy.

Just glad I didn't spend a penny for this or risked covid. All hail HBO Max for saving money :majesty:

The slow-mo effects :rofl:  How do you f**k up slow motion in a Matrix movie? That's like fking up lightsabers in Star Wars or webs in Spiderman.

3 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

I was laughing my a*s off the whole time, especially considering this whole thing felt like parody of Covid and Trump administration response in late 2019/early 2020. 

That’s what it’s meant to be, seems a lot of people missed that

Saw 83 - I would recommend everyone to watch this. It's a really great movie. They covered all the India matches in the 1983 World Cup. It was a really nice movie. Not much forced drama. No song-and-dance sequences. No unnecessary fight scenes. No dramatized disputes between the team members, which did not happen in reality. And no heroes or villains. Everyone on the Indian team was a hero, and no one was given any special treatment. No other team was treated as the villain, but the other players were given the respect they deserve - like the West Indies Team of the 70s and 80s, which was highly feared and respected.

They simply told what happened in the 1983 WC, what was the state of India at the time, and what the Indian team did in a really fun way. Acting by everyone was superb. If you are a fan of cricket or even just want to go to an excellent movie to sit back and relax - I would highly recommend this.