Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

38 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Cavill is and will be the superman for a while.. He was there in the live stream yesterday takinh questions with zack snyder.. And when they were discussing zacks vision for the jl.. Henry cavill said I reckon you should just show it to everyone.. Thats when zack snyder revealed this cut is coming.

Don't know about affkeck.. But this release definitely helps cavill return as supes.

And J guess if affkeck also returns it will be something like Pattinson movies will be treated as prequel or younger version of jl batman.

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

By the time they release the next superman movie, and that is iF they release it within the next 2-3 years, it would have been more than 10 years since Man of Steel. I doubt any actor would be interested in holding on to 1 role for such a long time, even though the role might be as iconic as Superman.

By the time they release the next superman movie, and that is iF they release it within the next 2-3 years, it would have been more than 10 years since Man of Steel. I doubt any actor would be interested in holding on to 1 role for such a long time, even though the role might be as iconic as Superman.
I would have thought the same had he not shown up yesterday in the stream..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I would have thought the same had he not shown up yesterday in the stream..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, sobbii said:

https://twitter.com/ATT/status/1263957772758126592?s=19
Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

Apparently, the contracts of the cast have been extended for additional photography.

And the mother of all bombs: Grace Randolph and other bloggers/scoopers are strongly hinting that Ryan Reynolds will be back as the Green Lantern/other Superhero in Zack Snyder's Justice League in a cameo.

Pre-viz action scenes from the stunt team:

Definitely looks like it will be Rated R.

Edited by The Panda

18 minutes ago, The Panda said:

And the mother of all bombs: Grace Randolph and other bloggers/scoopers are strongly hinting that Ryan Reynolds will be back as the Green Lantern/other Superhero in Zack Snyder's Justice League in a cameo.

This won't conflict with him being Deadpoolio the Amazing?

Like Fox probably has something in his contract saying he can't be superhero in any other series etc?

13 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

This won't conflict with him being Deadpoolio the Amazing?

Like Fox probably has something in his contract saying he can't be superhero in any other series etc?

Their contracts do have such conditions while playing Superheroes, but they might have worked around it. Ryan Reynolds liked some RTSC tweets on Twitter and also name dropped "Snyder Cut" during his 6 Underground marketing tour. Snyder also revealed that there are multiple Green Lanterns in his Cut with one among them being a crazy one! Bloggers/Scoopers are also being very open about it. I think we'll know soon enough.

Edited by The Panda

Ryan Renoldt aint going anywhere near the Green Lantern character. But there are 2 other lanterns in the beginning
Snyder also released a new pic of Ryan Choi ( The new Atom).

There will be a lot of changes an and I'm all for it.

Reynolds is not touching Green Lantern role again with a ten foot pole. That movie ruined his career for a great many years and he constantly mocks it. There's this scene in Deadpool 2 where he time travels back and shoots himself in the head when he was reading the script for GL. :lol: 

Reynolds is not touching Green Lantern role again with a ten foot pole. That movie ruined his career for a great many years and he constantly mocks it. There's this scene in Deadpool 2 where he time travels back and shoots himself in the head when he was reading the script for GL. :lol: