Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

Holy Moly. Conjuring Devil Made me do it is so Amazing :wOOtjumpy: Excellent Stuff again. 

Do watch Malignant. Movie starts of with a normal routine horror flick and then takes a turn you wouldn't even have a guessed in your wildest dream. Amazing stuff.  

James Wan :majesty:

1 minute ago, hope said:

Holy Moly. Conjuring Devil Made me do it is so Amazing :wOOtjumpy: Excellent Stuff again. 

Do watch Malignant. Movie starts of with a normal routine horror flick and then takes a turn you wouldn't even have a guessed in your wildest dream. Amazing stuff.  

Huh really now ? i felt it was the most boring one of all.

On the other hand yeah Malignant was Good . Didn't see it coming.

Moonfall - '?!'/10.

Starts out bonkers, then goes on to be even more bonkery. Half of the stuff I wasn't even sure if it's a silly good bonkers or why the f**k bonkers.

Acting is mostly bad, CG is all over the place(literally and figuratively) but the bonkers story makes for some epic scenes, half the plot lines are just there to extend the movie time aka meh. 

If you do plan to watch, best to switch off the part of the brain that evaluates the realism of scenes, else every 2 minutes you'd go 'hold up, pretty sure that's not possible'.

2 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Deep water. What a movie. Ana de armas is just :wub:

Also Will Smith is getting cancelled. They are taking it too far:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/will-smith-netflix-movie-1235123901-1235123901/

Abhi ke liye natak he bhai, once this new gets old everything will be back to normal. 

21 hours ago, hope said:

So far from amazing. instead Malignant was a joke in the last part.

It could be better if they put something similar to

Spoiler

aparichit like  dual personality sh*t or something.

Movie was good but that turning point spoiled the movie.

What was that,nothing more than a joke.:rofl:

56 minutes ago, Felix the cat said:

So far from amazing. instead Malignant was a joke in the last part.

It could be better if they put something similar to

Hide contents

aparichit like  dual personality sh*t or something.

Movie was good but that turning point spoiled the movie.

What was that,nothing more than a joke.:rofl:

The whole movie is a subtle parody-cum-homage of old B-grade horror movies. The intentionally campy writing and acting right from the get-go gives it away.

The fact that the twist (and the scenes that follow it) felt so hilariously random was one of the things that made it awesome.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Tbh it's actually Will's own fault. I guess he got too arrogant and smug with the oscar nomination. Comedians roast people, you don't go up and slap someone for something this petty

Don’t know why Will Smith still love his family (especially his wife) despite the latter destroying his life and career.

Divorcing her would have been the best decision in Will’s life. Jada is way too toxic. 

• Like 1

So, saw this movie called 'sharmaji namkeen' on prime video.  Wanted to watch something decent with my mom and well the movie didn't disappoint.  But the best part of the movie is the food, which is mouth watering .... Rishi Kapoor/paresh Rawal play the role of Sharma who's a retired employee leading a boring life whose life suddenly changes when a friend refers him as a caterer for a local kitty party.

The movie is funny in parts, but again, the cooking/food they show is so yummy.  I'm a vegetarian, so couldn't relate to the non-veg/chicken dishes shown, but the chaats/other veg stuff he makes look so good.

Any foodie, who has watched the movie can tell me the names of the dishes/point me to the recipes :D?

Edited by Ne0