Jump to content

Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2


STICK3Rboy

Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

There's this homeopathic medicine which my mom and sister took when they had hair fall due to Covid. Miraculously their hair fall stopped within a month of taking that medicine. Who knows if it was placebo or real, but no harm in trying if anyone is suffering from hair fall. Personally I don't trust alternative medicine at all, but in such cases there is not much to lose.

 

I have seen homeopathy working on something like kidney stone pain as well. I doubt it is placebo, at least in that case. Khane ke baad, stone banne bhi rare hogaye and pain bhi gaya

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

 

I have seen homeopathy working on something like kidney stone pain as well. I doubt it is placebo, at least in that case. Khane ke baad, stone banne bhi rare hogaye and pain bhi gaya

It is 100% placebo. Anywhere it works, it's because of placebo effect or pure coincidence behind it.

There is absolutely zero science backing it. The entire concept is diluting the active ingredient and keep diluting it. Homeopathic pills and syrups don't even contain the molecule of the "healing" element most of the times.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

There's this homeopathic medicine which my mom and sister took when they had hair fall due to Covid. Miraculously their hair fall stopped within a month of taking that medicine. Who knows if it was placebo or real, but no harm in trying if anyone is suffering from hair fall. Personally I don't trust alternative medicine at all, but in such cases there is not much to lose.

 

My wife experienced hairfall after Covid but it stopped on it's own after a month or so. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

It is 100% placebo. Anywhere it works, it's because of placebo effect or pure coincidence behind it.

There is absolutely zero science backing it. The entire concept is diluting the active ingredient and keep diluting it. Homeopathic pills and syrups don't even contain the molecule of the "healing" element most of the times.

 

Kidney stone pains are not state of mind, that you would just stop feeling them because you are taking 'meethi goliyan'. Anyway, don't want to get into an argument on this as I am not a doctor.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Big Boss said:

There's this homeopathic medicine which my mom and sister took when they had hair fall due to Covid. Miraculously their hair fall stopped within a month of taking that medicine. Who knows if it was placebo or real, but no harm in trying if anyone is suffering from hair fall. Personally I don't trust alternative medicine at all, but in such cases there is not much to lose.

Do you have the name ? My falling hairs would than you for it 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Sach4life said:

 

Mine went perfectly (touchwood).

 

Also, i was adviced to taken some medicines post the procedure but i took them for only a week and could already see some side effects. Stopped taking them ASAP. No issues whatsoever since then. Those medications are only for ensuring other hair dont fall out. Mine aren't receding anymore (or at least not enough to be visible). Hence, no issue for me. Area on which procedure has happened, remains perfect regardless of whether you take any medicine or not

 

Overall, will go for transplant again if I have to, that is how much happy I am with how it went the first time. Been 2-3 years now...

How much did it cost bro? Really need to know. 

 

Also, f**k this sh*t. Don't derail this thread guys. Once I get my answer to the question I asked above. You shuttle all just STFU and stay on topic. Don't forget I have a hidden ban hammer too. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, dante77 said:

How much did it cost bro? Really need to know. 

 

Also, f**k this sh*t. Don't derail this thread guys. Once I get my answer to the question I asked above. You shuttle all just STFU and stay on topic. Don't forget I have a hidden ban hammer too. 

 

Around 65-70k

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Somebody shut down Twitter. It’s taken over by lunatics trying to destroy each other. Literally everyone and their mother are getting cancelled there. Govts should start imposing sec 144 there also.

Edited by The Panda
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, The Panda said:

Somebody shut down Twitter. It’s taken over by lunatics trying to destroy each other. Literally everyone and their mother are getting cancelled there. Govts should start imposing sec 144 there also.

I've honestly quit social media in general except Instagram which I use to see boobies and cringe. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...