Jump to content

Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2


STICK3Rboy

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, The Panda said:

 

Nobody cares about Bollywood anymore. Thanks to McDonald Marvel, even Hollywood has become a joke. Meanwhile, South keeps making movies for everyone. It's just that the movies that are made strictly for mass consumption like KGF, Bahubali and RRR are becoming popular.

Lot of gems come out of Hollywood if you look beyond the top grossing list. 

Although, yes superhero movies have taken resources from big budget epics. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, The Panda said:

Yeah! I just wanted to sneakily use the opportunity to sh*t on Marlel and it turned into a shitty North vs South debate. :fear1:

 

There should be no hate/fight among us Indian brethren! :hug:We should prosper and soon become SUPER POWER!! :gunsmilie:

#IndiaSuperpower2020

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, 202croc said:

 

Damn! Didn't know such sh*t existed! Apparently this Superman has telekinetic powers as well. Lol  

 

Superman in general has whatever power he needs in the moment, he's one of the laziest superheroes ever written. Its like you ask a child what powers you want and make list of that. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/12/2022 at 6:07 PM, Felix the cat said:

Yes,f**king superfast story telling in the starting confused lot of ppl,sh*t movie.

 

 

Just to make it clear,i love south Indian movies.

But tbh dont like kgf at all.

8 hours ago, Ne0 said:

 Any suggestions that are avilable on prime video ?   

On 4/13/2022 at 12:37 AM, Ram Dante said:

If you're up for it, I'm sure people here can list out a few movies, that can really change your opinion. 

 

i just watched a malayalam movie today,Salute,What a story,loved it.No masala,no fight,no intolerable emotional drama,and more importantly specially for indian movies i want to say that ,even no love story:majesty:

just a simple good script.amazing

 

I hope bollywood instead of copying this movie too,start making something like it.

5 hours ago, The Panda said:

 

even Hollywood has become a joke. 

I thought your making joke over an statement that 'kgf visuals are good' and making fun of marvel movie.

But your serious.:blink:

I disagree on marvel but its true hollywood too is turning to sh*t year by year.

Maybe new generation is not that great anywhere

Edited by Felix the cat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Felix the cat said:

I disagree on marvel but its true hollywood too is turning to sh*t year by year.

Maybe new generation is not that great anywhere

 

Hollywood isn't just Marvel and DC. Lots of good stuff comes out every year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

 

Superman in general has whatever power he needs in the moment, he's one of the laziest superheroes ever written. Its like you ask a child what powers you want and make list of that. 

Superman, originally was created by a couple of high school kids.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

 

Hollywood isn't just Marvel and DC. Lots of good stuff comes out every year.

I think most of them would start coming on Netflix or other OTT going forward, like The Irishman. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Felix the cat said:

i just watched a malayalam movie today,Salute,What a story,loved it.No masala,no fight,no intolerable emotional drama,and more importantly specially for indian movies i want to say that ,even no love story:majesty:

just a simple good script.amazing

 

My mallu friend told me that his another movie KURUP is also good.

16 hours ago, Ne0 said:

The only malyalam movie I've seen is drishyam.  Any suggestions that are avilable on prime video ?   Drishyam, i watched with subtitles, but, best if there's a voice dubbed version in Hindi/Telugu/kannada available.

Give a try to Kumbalangi Nights, a beautiful movie. It's on prime.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Felix the cat said:

I thought your making joke over an statement that 'kgf visuals are good' and making fun of marvel movie.

But your serious.:blink:

I disagree on marvel but its true hollywood too is turning to sh*t year by year.

Maybe new generation is not that great anywhere

 

You misunderstood me. I am not saying that KGF is better than all of recent Hollywood biggies. Just that it is better than Joss Whedon's Marlel flicks. :P For me, KGF and Marlel are no different than Michael Bay's Transformers movies.

 

As for the Hollywood turning to sh*t, it was a general statement seeing how there are way less good number of quality movies compared to a decade or two ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...