Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

58 minutes ago, Max Pain said:

Saw Top Gun Maverick. It was... fine.

need to see it on a big screen with 4DX for the oomph. Watching a downloaded version doesnt do justice to this movie.

Just now, VelivolusDas said:

It's available to buy/rent on OTT platforms now. ₹690 on Apple TV. Thinking of getting it. Best quality possible for streaming and might look good on the OLED.

I watched it in the theatre lol. Asked him because a friend of mine wasn't impressed with the movie either but it turned out that he watched a f**king HDCAM version of the film on his laptop.

Edited by Kumar123

4 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

I watched it in the theatre lol. Asked him because a friend of mine wasn't impressed with the movie either but it turned out that he watched a f**king HDCAM version of the film on his laptop.

I mean, I liked it. Don’t have much to complain about honestly. Maybe it got predictable by the end? That’s all really. It’s easily a 7.5/10 movie. 

9 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

Yeah. That's what's stopping me from getting it. The 4DX experience was so good that obviously my home TV can't keep up with it.

But, I feel like watching it again (and it's a movie that you'd come back to from time-to-time), so thinking of getting the Apple TV version.

Lakshya popped out on my Netflix feed, saw it again for an hour, what a masterpiece, they don’t make movies like this anymore.

Edited by AtheK
  • Like 1

I recently watched Top Gun Maverik. It was a satisfying watch and a welcome break from all the third grade Marvel and woke content that Disney is spewing these days. 

I had also watched the original Top Gun on Netflix. But the sequel is much better with modern planes and gadgets. Cruise acting was also first class in the movie.

Edited by Legacy Gamer
Corrected words
  • Like 1