Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

1 hour ago, rushab oswal said:

The funny thing here is wakanda forever isnt even the best movie :roflroll:

Black Adam would have as generic as they come, like any other run of the mill Rock movies. So it's not surprising. Plus BP still evokes memories of Chadwick Boseman, so lots of emotions involved. 

I have boycotted Disney and it's subsidiaries for promoting LGBQ+ culture.

We must respect our culture.

Gays and homos is illegal in India and condoned by our culture. It is not human right, but a gross abuse of natural world order. This wicked act is also not norm among animals. Disney and Co. are pathetic perverts.

Edited by Legacy Gamer
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Legacy Gamer said:

Gays and homos is illegal in India and condoned by our culture. It is not human right, but a gross abuse of natural world order. This wicked act is also not norm among animals. Disney and Co. are pathetic perverts.

Wtf

9 minutes ago, Legacy Gamer said:

Why are you still subscribed to Netflix then? Arguably they push most lgbt content.

56 minutes ago, Legacy Gamer said:

f**k your culture and your natural order. I'd tell you where to shove it but you already know.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, hazard12345 said:

Saw monica OMD after reading a few reviews here, a very avg flick

Ya man same. I watched half and found it complete drag. Typical bollywood tropes like loud characters, stupid background score etc.

2 hours ago, Legacy Gamer said:

Right to privacy (and practice homosexuality) + consensual gay sex are legal in India btw.

For the bolded part, oh boy, you would be surprised if you just Google the main keywords. Not that difficult.  

@Right be like :

200.gif

• Haha 2

This is why India is backwards in a lot of things because of the so called 'culture'. I am against shoving woke crap in all media but the right to love and being intimate with whomever you like is very important and nobody's business except those two individuals.

Edited by b!T

On 11/18/2022 at 1:21 AM, hazard12345 said:

Saw black panther, everything feels so empty with every marvel flick now.

No stakes, no consequences. 

Will always cherish the first 3 phases.

Why did you even bother watching in theaters? It will be on hotstar in 45-60 days anyways. 

On 11/18/2022 at 1:21 AM, hazard12345 said:

Will always cherish the first 3 phases.

I agree so far i have seen three movies of phase 4 and i hate it.

No way home  ?

Multiverse madness ?

Shang chi ?

All these three movies failed to shock and excite me, they feel so plain and i cant connect with them, im also confused and unable to figured it out wheather these movies are sh*t or i grew up in the journey from first movie of phase one .

But i think the hype of end game was so high in me that now its very hard to make me excited once again.

On 11/16/2022 at 6:43 PM, Legacy Gamer said:

Bro they are as natural as you are being straight.