STICK3Rboy

Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

3 hours ago, dante77 said:

Apparently most disliked on YouTube!

I don't think so.

The most disliked video on Youtube is the Youtube Rewind itself from 2018.

Closely followed by Justin Bieber's Baby music video and the Youtube Rewind video from 2019.

Even Rebecca Black's song Friday, if anybody remembers that one, should have more dislikes unless I'm mistaken. 

3 hours ago, Big Boss said:

People should start hitting dislikes honestly on bad movie's trailers. Almost all Bollywood movies will get millions of dislikes then.

I agree. People just hit the like button blindly on videos when they see a movie with big stars in it. 

A couple people calling them out doesn't help, but 6 million dislikes on the trailer is substantial.

Even if they do watch the movie, at least people are more conscious about clicking the like button on youtube or other social media. 

12 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I don't think so.

Closely followed by Justin Bieber's Baby music video and the Youtube Rewind video from 2019.

Even Rebecca Black's song Friday, if anybody remembers that one, should have more dislikes unless I'm mistaken. 

It's most disliked movie trailer on YouTube, and overall 7th most disliked video:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-disliked_YouTube_videos#:~:text=On December 13%2C 2018%2C YouTube,on YouTube and on the

2 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Lol I got the first 3 videos right 

I think I'm spending too much time on Youtube :P

I don't think so.

I am talking about trailer. They were kinda like promotion video.

16 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Yup. That trailer needs to be disliked. No correlation between the original Sadak. Looks cheap publicity.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Original Sadak was awesome. Mahesh Bhatt used to make fantastic movies. If i am not wrong, this is his first movie as a director after Zakhm, right? Man, how good was Zakhm..

5 hours ago, kmkaks said:

I watched a Tamil film Visaranai on Netflix. Pleasantly surprised.

It won the national award, and was also chosen as India's entry for Oscar that year.

The director(Vetrimaaran) is pretty good, love most of his movies, mainly Aadukalam, and Vada Chennai. 

25 minutes ago, Ram Dante said:

It won the national award, and was also chosen as India's entry for Oscar that year.

The director(Vetrimaaran) is pretty good, love most of his movies, mainly Aadukalam, and Vada Chennai. 

Yeah. I loved Asuran too. Just learned he directed both. Missed out on Aadukalam, have to watch it next.

10 hours ago, hope said:

Gunjan Saxena is very good. Pankaj tripathi is brilliant.

Jhanvi kapoor is decent too. 

It was a decent watch.

The only thing I didn't like was the over exaggerated gender bias that was shown in the movie. I don't think she actually faced that much bias in reality. I understand movie makers have to fictionalize stuff but it became too much after a while. 

Agree with hope for Pankaj Tripathi's brilliant acting and Jhanvi Kapoor's decent acting. A good one time watch.