Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Maybe because I haven't watched any Bollywood movies in last half decade so I don't have a frame of reference, but Tanhaji was actually fun to watch despite being historically inaccurate crigefest.

Yeah, it was a technically well made movie with good performances.

17 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

I have a feeling ticket prices are about to plummet but there are no good movies to watch. 

Really?

I just wanna go watch Little Women, last day in theatres today but no time :( 

I watched All the Bright Places on Netflix the other day though, just came out. Like it better than the book for some reason.

I know the mental disease/depression+romance theme has been done a bunch of times, but I really liked this take on it :) :) 

Huh, Sonic wasn't bad at all. Enjoyed it. Couple of scenes were ehh but it seems to be the trend so whatever. Very enjoyable. The pacing was great and Jim was fantastic. ?

Very kids/family type movie so don't go expecting Irishman. I ended up liking it more than Jumanji: The Next Level. 

As plan for watching The Invisible Man got cancelled due to Corona virus scare and avoiding public places with many people, so decided to watch Knives Out instead.
Fantastic movie. Not a single dull scene. Daniel Craig with his weird accent was a joy to watch. I love mystery movies and this one inspite of dropping who did it at the start itself manages to hold your attention till the end. Will rate this - 8/10

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

As plan for watching The Invisible Man got cancelled due to Corona virus scare and avoiding public places with many people, so decided to watch Knives Out instead.
Fantastic movie. Not a single dull scene. Daniel Craig with his weird accent was a joy to watch. I love mystery movies and this one inspite of dropping who did it at the start itself manages to hold your attention till the end. Will rate this - 8/10

14 minutes ago, Kirti said:

The first line of Rajeev Masand's review of Baaghi-3

"Even by the abysmally low standards of the first two films in the franchise, Baaghi 3 is a sh*t show" :rofl:

Lmao, isn't he doing Heropanti 2 next lmao

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

Lmao, isn't he doing Heropanti 2 next lmao

Yea, copying John Wick. War is the only movie Tiger Shroff acted well and admired. Maybe because he was working with Hritik.

29 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Yea, copying John Wick. War is the only movie Tiger Shroff acted well and admired. Maybe because he was working with Hritik.

Really? Lol, my friend said its a GI Joe x Mission Impossible x FF rip-off lol

"Even by the abysmally low standards of the first two films in the franchise, Baaghi 3 is a sh*t show" :rofl:
Trailer said it all. Tiger shroff is another John Abraham when it comes to acting. Wooden face and no expressions. Only he can dance and do stunts which have become quite repetitive in all his movies. Plus the unwanted dose of showing his physique in every scene and song has become so ridiculous. Even his gf Disha Patani doesn't expose so much in every scene [emoji12]

Wife still wants to see this. Thankfully I will be saved of seeing this torture of a movie due to Corona scare.

Trailer said it all. Tiger shroff is another John Abraham when it comes to acting. Wooden face and no expressions. Only he can dance and do stunts which have become quite repetitive in all his movies. Plus the unwanted dose of showing his physique in every scene and song has become so ridiculous. Even his gf Disha Patani doesn't expose so much in every scene [emoji12]

Wife still wants to see this. Thankfully I will be saved of seeing this torture of a movie due to Corona scare.