Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

Leto is probably the worst Joker till date, not dissing the actor here but the version of joker is crap. 
A lot of the actual director vision was cut and a lot of joker scenes were cut aswell from suicide squad.
Don't think that would change much but still i would like to see it.. If they ever decide to..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, dylanjosh said:

Going to go ahead and say he's the worst thing DC has put on screen in all of DC movie history

59 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Uh the whole of Suicide Squad ? :giggle:

48 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Uh the whole of DC series :giggle:, with exception of wonder woman just cos Gal Gadot is so cute :wub:

46 minutes ago, sobbii said:

A lot of the actual director vision was cut and a lot of joker scenes were cut aswell from suicide squad.
Don't think that would change much but still i would like to see it.. If they ever decide to..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

People are forgetting this exists.

Ryan Reynolds is also returning as a veteran Hal Jordan for Zack Snyder's Justice League. I think the news will drop this week since the filming for ZSJL has finally begun.

By the way, it's not really reshoots, it's more like additional photography. Snyder is going to back the original dark and scary Justice League Part 1 script that he couldn't fully film, while also adding some new scenes. It will be 4 hours long divided into 4 episodes as a mini-series for HBOMax streaming service. He had already filmed 5 hours worth of footage in 2016 (Joss Whedon and Geoff Johns used 10% of that and made their own Justice League with reshoots in 2017). A lot of it was finished VFX wise.

Like, these scenes weren't in the Theatrical Cut yet the VFX was finished while Snyder was still attached.

31b42360-3eab-465a-9e9a-6eea36e972d6_c19

8a612f70-54a3-422d-954b-22c4c4b12996_c19

cd0f4575-4825-47c8-b2fd-735ad509d0f1_c19

22c0b83e-91ae-48cc-9919-ca61ce3413ce_c19

Now Snyder is finishing it as he originally envisioned without any compromises.

Edited by The Panda

2 minutes ago, adity said:

I'm in 2 minds about the Snyder. My heart wants it to be good so we can get a good Justice League movie (I f**king love Justice League) but my brain knows it'll suck and expose Snyder to be the hack that he is. 

Look at it this way: If its good, then that means Snyder is improving. Which means better movies from him. Win. Win. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Panda said:

His last film Batman v Superman Ultimate Cut was pretty good. If you didn’t enjoy that, then I highly doubt you will enjoy anything he makes.

I think Snyder’s JL will be better than the theatrical version but nothing extraordinary or a complete different movie with a new story. It will still suck, but less than before.

I'm genuinely curious why WB is so hell bent on making Suicide Squad mainstream? The other 2 movies have been absolutely horrible. Its too early to comment on the new game.

Is it because they want to push Margot Robbie? Are they under some sort of contract with her?

Edited by playstationdude

6 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

I'm genuinely curious why WB is so hell bent on making Suicide Squad mainstream? The other 2 movies have been absolutely horrible. Its too early to comment on the new game.

Is it because they want to push Margot Robbie? Are they under some sort of contract with her?

Since, Justice League did not succeed in giving competition to Avengers, WB is trying to replicate the success of GOTG with Suicide Squad.
Also, they do not need to use A Listers in SS and can use and rotate large roster of characters without receiving hate from general audience. They do not have that kind of freedom with JL.

Edited by him2anshu