Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

1 minute ago, dante77 said:
6 minutes ago, Walker said:
That's a rather ignorant statement. Being educated or famous or powerful or not has nothing to do with being beaten by a spouse. 

It has, don't these people claim themselves that they don't tolerate injustice and all. Especially those feminist types? Not sure about this particular cass though, she may be innocent and telling the truth but its hard to believe a celebrity is tolerating 'wife beating' on herself for all this time!

Not talking about this case because I don't believe most of that sh*t. Just saying that spousal physical abuse is a thing that isn't dependant on how educated or successful you are.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Yeah because the judge simply overlooked all the evidence he had. Shame.

Exactly and believed a tabloid that is known for spreading fake BS. She fractured Johnny Depp's hand too and all that is being overlooked. Plus she's known to be a gold digger and spent most of Depp's fortune. Awful double standards on WB's part to fire Depp in a hurry but keep Heard.

3 minutes ago, cyberpunk said:

Exactly and believed a tabloid that is known for spreading fake BS. She fractured Johnny Depp's hand too and all that is being overlooked. Plus she's known to be a gold digger and spent most of Depp's fortune. Awful double standards on WB's part to fire Depp in a hurry but keep Heard.

That judge is the Simp of 2020. f**king moron's judgement was solely based on the basis that "she lied on all phone recordings but not in court because she was under oath" 

This is why male abuse victims never come forward, even with all evidences the society is so prejudiced, gynocentric and full of misandry that male victim will always be turned into criminal.

She literally said in one recording that "No one will believe you because you are a man"

Not talking about this case because I don't believe most of that sh*t. Just saying that spousal physical abuse is a thing that isn't dependant on how educated or successful you are.
Got it! And yeah, as others said, this story itself as someone pointed isn't about Amber. Was just saying in general!

20 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Hold up, Johnny lost the libel case against 'The Sun' newspaper for calling him a wife beater. He did not lose his case against Amber Heard.

Wife beater label is bad for his career. Sky news reported that him basically losing not only means the Sun can continue to call him a wife beater but that they found/agreed with evidence that he actually did beat his wife.

The judge found Depp battered his wife after slipping into his "monster" persona when he binged on drink and drugs. 12 out of 14 times. 

As for >She fractured Johnny Depp's hand too and all that is being overlooked.

Wass read out a message Depp sent to his doctor at the time. In it he accused Heard of “having an obsession with herself” and only being interested in success and fame.

Depp’s email went on: “I’m so very sad. I cut the top of my middle finger off, what should I do? I’m so embarrassed ?”

:rofl:

Both were shite towards each other but let's not pretend Depp is completely innocent just because social media likes him more. He has been on drugs, alcohol, assaulting throughout his life.

Big win for Amber and Sun. Will have some good impact in the US case hearing next year. 

Domestic abuse has everything to do with emotional manipulation and gaslighting.

It can absolutely happen to anyone, regardless of education (and gender)

But education (and by extension financial independence) is one of the important factors in giving the victim something to fall back on to get out of the sitation. 

Edited by dylanjosh

Just now, adity said:

Bro after watching The Boys (prime) and Chicago 7 (Netflix), I'm wondering if downloading the remixes was even worth it. Although, I gotta admit Infinity War and Pacific Rim look f**king transcendent on an OLED screen. 

bhai aquaman dekh 

and yes pacific rim looks next level with the blues on kaijus popping out.. 

Edited by sobbii

5 minutes ago, adity said:

Bro after watching The Boys (prime) and Chicago 7 (Netflix), I'm wondering if downloading the remixes was even worth it. Although, I gotta admit Infinity War and Pacific Rim look f**king transcendent on an OLED screen. 

Pacific Rim is OLED reference material. 

Aquaman too. John Wick series looks wicked.