Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

14 minutes ago, Defender487 said:

yup

i was thinkin will venom n defenders show up  ?

Venom (Hardy) and Morbius are part of Tobey universe I think. 

It would also make sense since Toby was actually strong as Spiderman whereas Holland is more Piderman.

Edited by playstationdude
  • Haha 1

Just now, playstationdude said:

Venom and Morbius are part of Tobey universe I think.

nah morbius had a tom cameo as a murderer in the trailer

tobey n kris with goblin n sandman n venom

garfeild with electro n rhino n osborn son goblin/venom which was featured in asp2

they r like shattered dimension concept plus

miles morales windup in the game - venom as harry osborn shows up

morbius from comic + animation point of view showed up in amazing spider man season 1 ep 2 or 3 which is andrew garf timeline

morbius is being introd as new character in the universe so that everyone can have thier space

as for tobey he is old school

kingpin deadpool bullseye eleckta jessie iron fist white tigres  nova wolverine there r so many character can show up

it just a thought who knows

i got carried away holy sh*t

oops

1 hour ago, Defender487 said:

nah morbius had a tom cameo as a murderer in the trailer

tobey n kris with goblin n sandman n venom

garfeild with electro n rhino n osborn son goblin/venom which was featured in asp2

they r like shattered dimension concept plus

miles morales windup in the game - venom as harry osborn shows up

morbius from comic + animation point of view showed up in amazing spider man season 1 ep 2 or 3 which is andrew garf timeline

morbius is being introd as new character in the universe so that everyone can have thier space

as for tobey he is old school

kingpin deadpool bullseye eleckta jessie iron fist white tigres  nova wolverine there r so many character can show up

it just a thought who knows

i got carried away holy sh*t

oops

4 minutes ago, cyberpunk said:

Michael Keaton(Vulture in the MCU) appears in the Morbius trailer. Venom and Morbius co-exist within the MCU like the Netflix shows. There were also rumors of Tom Hardy's Venom appearing in MCU Spidey 3/Doctor Strange 2.

There is a big poster/newspaper in the Morbius trailer with Tobey's spiderman on it.

Tenet has a very cool, and quite a simple concept at its core. Everything else, including the writing, editing, cinematography and acting is just mediocre. The story is idiotic and is presented in an amateurish way. Really, the only other thing good about the movie is The Plan by Travis Scott. 
My theory, and hear me out here, is that Nolan himself got confused trying to write and direct this thing. 
This is a misstep by someone who’s given us extremely cool cinematic moments such as the van falling and the hallway scenes in inception, that reveal in the prestige, and the batpod and Joker from TDK. 
The whole thing is a mess, and is all the more disappointing because the core concept carries so much potential. The only “cool” thing about this movie was the implementation of reversing entropy “IRL”.

The whole thing is just weirdly low quality. The acting is sub-par, the writing isn’t great, and the final act is just visually and progressively incomprehensible. 

Do better, Nolan. You certainly can. 

Ugh/10. 

• Like 1

Disney unveils Star, its Hulu replacement for international Disney Plus subscribers

Disney+ grows to 86.8 million global subscribers

Disney to release Raya and the Last Dragon online and in theaters on the same day. March 5.

Disney to launch 20 Marvel & Star Wars TV series over the next few years.

Eo6FS1qXcAAC1dZ?format=jpg&name=large

Eo6FTchW8Aki3gt?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Joe Cool

Lucasfilm is in pre-production on the next installment of Indiana Jones. At the helm is James Mangold, director of Ford v Ferrari, and Indy himself, Harrison Ford, will be back to continue his iconic character’s journey. Adventure arrives July 2022.

__

Patty Jenkins is directing Star Wars' next theatrical release Rogue Squadron, set to his theaters Christmas 2023.

Edited by Joe Cool

Academy Award-winning actor Christian Bale will join the cast of Thor: Love and Thunder as the villain Gorr the God Butcher. In theaters May 6, 2022. :panic:

Eo6wNiTUUAM1jrT?format=jpg&name=4096x409

____

Peyton Reed is back to direct the third Ant-Man film, Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Michael Douglas, and Michelle Pfeiffer all return. Kathryn Newton joins the cast as Cassie Lang and Jonathan Majors as Kang the Conqueror.

Eo6waIKVEAE4yUG?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1