What you bought this week - 2020 edition

Heaven Angel

2 hours ago, Ne0 said:

I see, working from home is really serving you well :p

On the contrary, the current quarantine wfh has been really annoying for my team :| 

On 3/15/2020 at 5:50 AM, Keano said:

On the contrary, the current quarantine wfh has been really annoying for my team :| 

Wondering everyone WFH, you end up teaming with your colleagues on summoning help in Nioh :P

Anyways, I settled with Standard Edition of the game and man this game is brutal but enjoyable

With the COVID-19 lockdown going on, we've been asked to WFH for the next 15-30 days atleast :/ Got the IKEA Markus and upgraded the table top to a larger one courtesy of 250$ work from setup offered by company. 

Moved the PC cabinet next to the TV so that I could make space for the laptop. The office desktop server will soon come home since we've been asked to take it with us till this pandemic gets better.

IMG-20200318-WA0020.jpg

Edited by l33tmaniac
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, l33tmaniac said:

With the COVID-19 lockdown going on, we've been asked to WFH for the next 15-30 days atleast :/ Got the IKEA Markus and upgraded the table top to a larger one courtesy of 250$ work from setup offered by company. 

Moved the PC cabinet next to the TV so that I could make space for the laptop. The office desktop server will soon come home since we've been asked to take it with us till this pandemic gets better.

Nice of your employer to give some $$ for a WFH setup.

We bought the same model chair from Ikea two/three years back and returned it after a week because it felt really stiff and flimsy. Maybe they made some revisions to the model, just thought ill share my experience with the chair :)

8 hours ago, Keano said:

Nice of your employer to give some $$ for a WFH setup.

We bought the same model chair from Ikea two/three years back and returned it after a week because it felt really stiff and flimsy. Maybe they made some revisions to the model, just thought ill share my experience with the chair :)

It's no Herman Miller for sure but pretty good for 200$. I find it comfortable for long durations and this is better than the previous one I had!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Keano said:

5281e27513d0d6d09c1412da147c7177.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice .. You are still getting deliveries? 

Stay safe :)  Assuming you are sanitizing the hell out of it

27 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Nice .. You are still getting deliveries? 

Stay safe :)  Assuming you are sanitizing the hell out of it

yes, Amazon has a banner saying some deliveries might be impacted but they are actually delivering most of the order on time or early.  Some essentials(yes, toilet paper - Americans :doh:) are sold out and are not available though. InstaCart seems to be choice for most of my friends are colleagues as they are doing a decent job of delivering essentials and groceries from the popular storefronts like Costco and Safeway. Because of our newborn baby late last year, we ended up buying a lot of hand sanitizer and wipes :) 

Good seeing you after a while Anil, stay safe! 

Edited by Keano