What you bought this week - 2020 edition

Heaven Angel

1 hour ago, Keano said:

yes, Amazon has a banner saying some deliveries might be impacted but they are actually delivering most of the order on time or early.  Some essentials(yes, toilet paper - Americans :doh:) are sold out and are not available though. InstaCart seems to be choice for most of my friends are colleagues as they are doing a decent job of delivering essentials and groceries from the popular storefronts like Costco and Safeway. Because of our newborn baby late last year, we ended up buying a lot of hand sanitizer and wipes :) 

Good seeing you after a while Anil, stay safe! 

Nice, Good to know!.  Also Congratulations!! :cheers: 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Keano said:

yes, Amazon has a banner saying some deliveries might be impacted but they are actually delivering most of the order on time or early.  Some essentials(yes, toilet paper - Americans :doh:) are sold out and are not available though. InstaCart seems to be choice for most of my friends are colleagues as they are doing a decent job of delivering essentials and groceries from the popular storefronts like Costco and Safeway. Because of our newborn baby late last year, we ended up buying a lot of hand sanitizer and wipes :) 

Good seeing you after a while Anil, stay safe! 

Nice, how do you find the size of the case, pocket friendly?

My instacart deliveries are also delayed now and most of the stuff out of stock on it. i have Kroger and Meijer as options here. 

My current order placed on Monday, will be delivered on Saturday. :| 

Also, yeah no TP, no disinfectants wipes, or sanitizers at all.. Don't really need sanitizers but need the other 2. I am legit running out of both. LOL. Thankfully i have a bidet installed at least. 

10 hours ago, hazard12345 said:

Have been using these for 6 months now. The touch sensor functions on this are just too good.

I was excited to try the noise cancelling feature but ended up liking the ambient sound control options more. Great option to use when jogging/walking.

2 hours ago, ayush12ice said:

Nice, how do you find the size of the case, pocket friendly?

Case is rather bulky but still fits neat in any of the straight jeans/pants. The sizeof the case has its advantages though as you can apparently get three full charges. Looks pretty sleek too :)

2 hours ago, ayush12ice said:

My instacart deliveries are also delayed now and most of the stuff out of stock on it. i have Kroger and Meijer as options here. 

My current order placed on Monday, will be delivered on Saturday. :| 

Also, yeah no TP, no disinfectants wipes, or sanitizers at all.. Don't really need sanitizers but need the other 2. I am legit running out of both. LOL. Thankfully i have a bidet installed at least. 

considered getting a bidet installed but got lucky and was able to buy a TP megapack on Amazon :P

Kroger, Meijer implies east coast .. stay safe bro. Lots of craziness over there.

s5ugOxq.png

Edited by Keano

47 minutes ago, Keano said:

I was excited to try the noise cancelling feature but ended up liking the ambient sound control options more. Great option to use when jogging/walking.

Case is rather bulky but still fits neat in any of the straight jeans/pants. The sizeof the case has its advantages though as you can apparently get three full charges. Looks pretty sleek too :)

considered getting a bidet installed but got lucky and was able to buy a TP megapack on Amazon :P

Kroger, Meijer implies east coast .. stay safe bro. Lots of craziness over there.

s5ugOxq.png

thanks for the feedback on the earphones.

Yeah i am in Dearborn, which is next to Detroit. Cases ramping up here pretty quickly. 

LOL... 123 rolls... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2020 at 5:15 PM, Masterjack said:

My  "budget" gaming pc !!! I got it assembled from Nehru place in Delhi(Feb 2020). forgot to post it over here :(

God I love that place lmao. My dad's office used to be there for a solid 10-12 years so thats where we bought all our tech.

I didn't make much of it at first, but its honestly funny when some dude is sitting on the ground surrounded by a bunch of 1080Tis like its nothing 

Congrats on the PC by the way. 

6 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

God I love that place lmao. My dad's office used to be there for a solid 10-12 years so thats where we bought all our tech.

I didn't make much of it at first, but its honestly funny when some dude is sitting on the ground surrounded by a bunch of 1080Tis like its nothing 

Congrats on the PC by the way. 

Its actually one of the biggest Computer markets in Asia.

Also the prices are unbeatable.