What you bought this week - 2020 edition

Heaven Angel

17cc0e1eea6373a921bb10ac45dfca6e.jpg

Nothing Major to show off these days [emoji23][emoji23] I have had ACT 200 mbps since a while now but was getting only 80 mbps dude to old modem, This one now delivering 190s [emoji16]

The funny part with Amazon is, I had actually ordered the first one from below for 2999 but they delivered the second one which is 2399. I looked it up and apparently the second one is new model and does the same job.. I called amazon and told them I will keep it but refund the difference.. they are like if you want the refund you need to return this order again and they cannot make backend adjustment for the refund and 600 bucks is actually significant amount as per them.. he went onto say that there is no replacement also available so return the product you have received and order the same thing to get 600 bucks refund... I was like BC are you calculating the operational and shipping cost in all this ??? I understand a wrong product was delivered but as this was same nature they should have done some override on back end.. I am still going to write an email for heck of it to fight their foolishness..

9069d06e30dc2a9a498f9d603d8ca12b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

17cc0e1eea6373a921bb10ac45dfca6e.jpg

Nothing Major to show off these days emoji23.pngemoji23.png I have had ACT 200 mbps since a while now but was getting only 80 mbps dude to old modem, This one now delivering 190s emoji16.png

The funny part with Amazon is, I had actually ordered the first one from below for 2999 but they delivered the second one which is 2399. I looked it up and apparently the second one is new model and does the same job.. I called amazon and told them I will keep it but refund the difference.. they are like if you want the refund you need to return this order again and they cannot make backend adjustment for the refund and 600 bucks is actually significant amount as per them.. he went onto say that there is no replacement also available so return the product you have received and order the same thing to get 600 bucks refund... I was like BC are you calculating the operational and shipping cost in all this ??? I understand a wrong product was delivered but as this was same nature they should have done some override on back end.. I am still going to write an email for heck of it to fight their foolishness..

9069d06e30dc2a9a498f9d603d8ca12b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

C1200 has usb port which can be used as file server. If you dont want usb then you can go with A6 or C6 (again both have same specs ?). One good feature of A6 or C6 is they have OneMesh support.

https://www.tp-link.com/in/onemesh/compatibility/

Im using C6 and received a firmware update recently with which i can control on/off of guest network and leds (night mode) on router using Alexa. I dont know if this update is received on A6 and C1200.

15 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Ha that the new model with Japanese caps? Where did you buy it from?

What are we talking about ? Sorry I don't get the question.

Edited by eddy4823

14 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

congrats man. where did you get it from. Still looking for my copy! :(

Nehru Place. I think this might be the only piece left in the whole market. Bitkart was closed somehow, wasn't available in most famous shops. Got this at mrp from one of the smaller shops.

What are we talking about ? Sorry I don't get the question.
The new version has Japanese capacitors and have 7 years warranty. That's what I was asking.
Stock might be there in Pune for G304
You still selling PC components mate?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, i_rock098 said:

You still selling PC components mate?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

yep

3 hours ago, playstationdude said:

f**k. You went to NP ? :scratchchin:

@radicaldude 

NP is 6-7 Kms from my place. I did not go just for the mouse, the keyboard on my laptop died and had too many projects pilled up from college and my ongoing internship, so I had no other choice than to go and get it fixed asap. Turns out was just a faulty flex cable.

So I checked out the shop while it was getting fixed for the mouse.

I had to pay MRP for this, seeing that all the shops are strapped for stock,  extra bucks did not bother me much.

Gaming accessories like keyboard and mouse were specifically OTS in Cost to Cost, SMC, Generation NXT etc with the exception of G503.

14 hours ago, kunjanp said:

@radicaldude 

NP is 6-7 Kms from my place. I did not go just for the mouse, the keyboard on my laptop died and had too many projects pilled up from college and my ongoing internship, so I had no other choice than to go and get it fixed asap. Turns out was just a faulty flex cable.

So I checked out the shop while it was getting fixed for the mouse.

I had to pay MRP for this, seeing that all the shops are strapped for stock,  extra bucks did not bother me much.

Gaming accessories like keyboard and mouse were specifically OTS in Cost to Cost, SMC, Generation NXT etc with the exception of G503.

Which repair shop did you go to ? My laptop's display is gone, most likely the display cable is kaput.

Any good repair shop recommendations ?