What you bought this week - 2020 edition

Heaven Angel

22 minutes ago, AtheK said:

The students are freakin rich these days :P

Nah man, we need these offers.

Haven't seen it enough in India, only one where I use it is the 50% off on Amazon Prime. I think Apple also does student discounts but not sure. 

25 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Nah man, we need these offers.

Haven't seen it enough in India, only one where I use it is the 50% off on Amazon Prime. I think Apple also does student discounts but not sure. 

Spotify also has india plans for students if i am correct.

6 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Spotify also has india plans for students if i am correct.

Haven't subbed to Spotify because I just use Amazon Music. The whole Amazon Prime is a pretty nice package.

Even cheaper for students

I think Spotify family plan for India released this year. It’s very cheap if you and others split. Plus they sorted it out with Warner music so there’s not much difference between US & India region in terms of artist collection. 

we should have a thread for all the student and corporate offers :P

Edited by sadge

These are the plans available in India

Individual ₹119 / month /1 account

Duo ₹149 / month / 2 accounts

Family ₹179 / month / Up to 6 accounts

Student ₹59 / month / 1 account

I honestly prefer Spotify as compared to Amazon music. Again depends on the genre :thumbsup:

I agree. I prefer Spotify myself, but cannot justify paying more money when I already have a music from Amazon music.

Only problem is that I have 4 playlists on Spotify that I like to use while studying, and ads get very annoying in the middle of it. 

Don't have the time to curate same thing on Amazon Music as each playlist has 300+ songs. Don't wanna share accounts as I am very particular about my music. 

Picked up D2 shortly after Shadowkeep launched and stopped playing 2-3 weeks into Season of Dawn. This arrived today, completely forgot I ordered it. Has a good feel to it.

Enlightened is the other pin I ordered and I am really excited for that one now. Fond memories playing Garden of Salvation content.

7d81df494ab86ace727dcfcadc60826a.jpg

5832bb7e73d8c01c5faeba0c0a6908f0.jpg

4bcf990e1b2f9760d617d18b6411fa46.jpg

5e3637b11a53a241f2e7f3e0de255818.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Keano
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I am in a minority then. I prefer the Apple Music UI. Have the yearly sub for Spotify, but primarily use Apple. 

I am with you. Have Apple music, prime, gaana and Spotify. I prefer apple over the others.

38 minutes ago, b!T said:

I am with you. Have Apple music, prime, gaana and Spotify. I prefer apple over the others.

I never quite understood apple's UI. :ko:

What's history, play next etc

4 minutes ago, jak3072 said:

I never quite understood apple's UI. :ko:

What's history, play next etc

You mean where or what? 

3 minutes ago, adity said:

Spotify's recommendation engine is unparalleled. I like pretty much every new song in the daily mix. 

I've been told more than once that it is so maybe I should give it a chance.

1 hour ago, adity said:

Spotify's recommendation engine is unparalleled. I like pretty much every new song in the daily mix. 

Quite opposite for me. I don't listen to a specific genre, and the recommendations are pretty useless. 

Add to it the cumbersome menus, difficulty inserting songs in middle of the playlist, terrible UI etc. Meh. 

I love how the Apple Music UI works. Simple, elegant. 

What Spotify does have going for it is a better collection of songs. Sometimes if an album is not on Apple Music, it'll be on Spotify. 

7 hours ago, Keano said:

Picked up D2 shortly after Shadowkeep launched and stopped playing 2-3 weeks into Season of Dawn. This arrived today, completely forgot I ordered it. Has a good feel to it.

They shipped Undying seal now? That's like ~9 months late...and that too USA. Can't imagine how long it takes for other countries (non-EU/NA). 

Congrats. These seals are fun to collect. 

2 hours ago, jak3072 said:

I mean what? & how do i use it?

I add the tracks I like to a playlist. Keep those updated based on language and mood. I also check out the daily updated top 100 most of the days. That's how I normally listen to new music. UI is a bit different I suppose but I am used to it and navigation is not a problem.

3 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

They shipped Undying seal now? That's like ~9 months late...and that too USA. Can't imagine how long it takes for other countries (non-EU/NA). 

Congrats. These seals are fun to collect. 

Thank you. I believe they ship in waves and I remember redeeming it in December. 

G3Ds7Zt.png